PDA

View Full Version : Parlez Vous

BarryBobPosthole
11-15-2020, 01:08 PM
Who all of you deplorables has a Parler account now?
BkB

Chicken Dinner
11-15-2020, 02:52 PM
They’re prolly too busy watching Newsmax and OAN to respond...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboy
11-15-2020, 03:46 PM
I am most certainly moving away from the so-called MSM. Just can't watch or listen to those bigoted assholes any longer. It's not that they are mostly wrong, it's that they are mostly wrong on purpose. Outright lies.

Big Muddy
11-15-2020, 04:01 PM
I'd give one of Thump's gonads to see Pelosi voted out as Speaker.....she was barely elected, last time, and it looks like even the libtard Dumrats are getting tired of defending her ridiculous actions, and the actions of her little squad of female dimwits.

HideHunter
11-15-2020, 04:15 PM
Haven't even gone to look, Barry.. but a number of my "friends" have.. Tired of being jailed every time they make an anti-lib remark.. and "fact-checked" at every turn on FB

DeputyDog
11-15-2020, 07:09 PM
Several of my friends have so I set up an account. So far the best part of it is not having a window pop up every time that anything about the election is mentioned.

Arty
11-15-2020, 08:20 PM
I had one.
I guess I still do.
Deleted that app cause no one I know was on it.
If you get your news from memes and Twitter then this is basically Twitter for conservatives.
Nothing wrong with it... I just don’t use social media to tell me what to think. Even things I agree with.