PDA

View Full Version : Happy Monday

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2020, 08:08 AM
Who’s working this week?

Not me!

Well, it is a full time job being me but that’s another topic for a other day.

I’m thankful for all you working people. Really.

BKB

Bwana
11-23-2020, 10:18 AM
Pick me, but only through Wednesday.

Friday at noon the ND smoke pole season opens and I just so happen to have a whitetail buck tag in my hand. Fingers crossed.

Chicken Dinner
11-23-2020, 10:52 AM
Good luck, Bwana. I’m working today and tomorrow. Off after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeputyDog
11-23-2020, 10:54 AM
I’m still off work because of the arm. My agency doesn’t have any “light duty” so I’ve been off about a month now. Then with the vacation time I had scheduled for around Christmas added with what I usually take this month to hunt that had to be changed to sick time, I won’t be going back until January.

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2020, 11:02 AM
You’re a big boy to be underfoot that long.

BKB

DeputyDog
11-23-2020, 11:36 AM
The true test starts after Thanksgiving. My wife found out last night that her school district will be going virtual after Thanksgiving until January.

The kids have been virtual starting last week and are supposed to be going back after Thanksgiving but we’ll see if that happens.

airbud7
11-23-2020, 12:00 PM
doing a total bathroom job over in augusta, thing is I gotta have a working bathroom every evening when I leave the job because it's the only bathroom in the house!....somebody gonna be sitting on the crapper at least one night with feet on plywood.

Thumper
11-23-2020, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I replaced a toilet yesterday and it was one of those "if it can go wrong, it WILL go wrong" days! A "maybe" 2-hr. job ended up as an all day job and a frigging miserable day doing something relatively simple. I've prolly done a dozen of 'em, but this turned into the project from Hell! :pissed