PDA

View Full Version : Like a bunch'a dang 2-year olds!

Thumper
12-12-2020, 09:12 AM
I remember always hearing about the 'terrible two's' when it came to raising kids and I can't help drawing a parallel between the terrible 2's and the recent losers of the Presidential elections. Hillary cried fowl when she lost and blamed it on the Russians and an antiquated Electoral College system. How long did she bitch, moan, cry and throw temper tantrums until she finally shut her yap? Or did she ever?

Now it's Trump's turn. There's NO WAY IN HELL he could have lost the election, unless there was election fraud. (just ask him) Like the 2-year old throwing a temper tantrum, they're gonna have to grab him by the back of his diaper and drag him kicking and screaming out of the White House. Like the relentless and stupid "birther" argument during the Obama Administration, I'm just dreading having to hear about the "stolen election" for the next who knows how many years?! (Much less having to live with the goofy Biden/Harris team of ass-clowns) The world must really be laughing and shaking their heads in disbelief at this once mighty country. It's more like running a kindergarten these days.

Arty
12-12-2020, 10:39 AM
They can laugh all they want. We can still kick everyone’s ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
12-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Amen to that.

johnboy
12-12-2020, 03:08 PM
There was election fraud and it was massive and pervasive.

BarryBobPosthole
12-12-2020, 03:15 PM
I’d like to see one proven case. Unless you think our courts, our republican ran states, and our citizens who volunteerto actually do the hard work in our electios are in on it.

Its a fairy tale, John.

BKB

johnboy
12-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Don't think so.

Big Muddy
12-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Yep, and OJ was innocent as a choirboy.

DeputyDog
12-12-2020, 08:39 PM
I don’t understand how Biden’s immense popularity (he got the most votes in history) didn’t carry on down the ticket. His coattails didn’t even make it down to the House of Representatives. The Republicans picked up what, 10 seats?

I think this is part of the reason that the results were questioned.

Chicken Dinner
12-12-2020, 08:56 PM
80 million people hate Trump that much. They don’t feel the same way about their Congressman. It doesn’t seem that complicated.

airbud7
12-12-2020, 09:01 PM
or maybe, just maybe, Biden was the only mark checked on the ballot?....the rest was left blank.

airbud7
12-12-2020, 09:08 PM
When you go to every government housing project in America and hand out ballots....

Who the F*** you thinks gonna win?

Big Muddy
12-13-2020, 11:03 AM
When you go to every government housing project in America and hand out ballots....

Who the F*** you thinks gonna win?

Abud, I've got a part-time worker who helps me out, here on the farm.....he lives with his invalid mother, and I've known him and his family for 45 years.....he told me that he has NEVER registered to vote, but 2 weeks before the election, "someone" stuck two presidential ballots inside his screen door.

airbud7
12-13-2020, 11:19 AM
Yep!

Chicken Dinner
12-13-2020, 11:56 AM
Please. Trump is 1-55 in court at this point. Liberal judges, conservative judges and even his own appointees have ruled against him. Why? Because, despite his public claims, his court filings have been completely lacking in this thing called “evidence”. I didn’t vote for either one of them and don’t really have a dog in this fight. But, it’s time to move on.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 11:58 AM
Well, many of our courts and many of our states on both sides, were indeed in on it. No court so far has heard any evidence presented or opened a case. They just throw it out on standing.

It won't matter. But if you can truly and honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that NO massive voter fraud occurred...........just so you can say that the loser is a Big Whiner.......then you aren't willing to play fair, you just want to win and you want the loser to shut up.

Trump is nuts. There is no question. I wouldn't let the guy in my house. But the alternative is beyond terrible, and every true thinking person will agree with that in a year or two.

Regardless of whether that's correct, or 100% bat-crazy, the country cannot endure this type of deep cultural divide. I don't know the answer, but I do think Chaos is around the corner.

Thumper
12-13-2020, 12:43 PM
I don't know the answer, but I do think Chaos is around the corner.

Around the corner? Here are the major cities that had riots this year! It already looks to be chaos to me.

Atlanta
Bakersfield
Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas/Fort Worth
Des Moines
Denver
Detroit
District of Columbia
Houston
Los Angeles
Louisville
Memphis
Minneapolis
New York City
Phoenix
Portland
Sacramento
San Jose

Thumper
12-13-2020, 12:55 PM
Ya' know what? This is almost frightening. When I made the above post, I simply Googled something along the line of "What cities had riots in 2020" or something similar. I DID NOT mention any political criteria at all. The list of cities in that post is what came up on the first website I came across and I simply listed them. I'd also like to note, the website itself had no political leaning and in fact, politics was never mentioned. It was simply a list of recent riots.

Afterwards, as I looked at that list, something stuck out like a sore thumb. I then decided to Google each city listed to see who their Mayor is (some I knew already). Here's the REVISED list with the Mayor's political party listed. What does this tell you? As a side note, I was totally surprised to see a California Mayor as the ONLY Republican on that list!

Atlanta - Democrat
Bakersfield - Republican
Boston - Democrat
Chicago - Democrat
Columbus - Democrat
Dallas/Fort Worth - Democrat
Des Moines - Democrat
Denver - Democrat
Detroit - Democrat
District of Columbia - Democrat
Houston - Democrat
Los Angeles - Democrat
Louisville - Democrat
Memphis - Democrat
Minneapolis - Democrat
New York City - Democrat
Phoenix - Democrat
Portland - Democrat
Sacramento - Democrat
San Jose - Democrat

airbud7
12-13-2020, 01:15 PM
That's Democrats burning there own shit/town.....heck that's entertainment to me!...every time I see them sumbitches looting and rioting I play this song!

Burn baby Burn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Thumper
12-13-2020, 01:26 PM
It's not a bit entertaining to me. The costs involved with the burning and looting trickle down to the point it takes money out of MY pocket. Companies have to make up for their losses. That translates into higher prices for you and me. Nothing funny or entertaining there that I can see.

airbud7
12-13-2020, 01:38 PM
Do you know how much trash is left over after a Trump rally?....None

F**k them antifa/BLM democrats .....you come down here we gonna show you what the Second Amendment is all about!

airbud7
12-13-2020, 02:02 PM
defund the police!.......hahahaha!.....the dumbfucks that voted for that s*** will be the first one to dial 911 when s*** go down at there house.

I would love to be the 911 operator when that dude called!.......:D

Thumper
12-13-2020, 02:19 PM
Do you know how much trash is left over after a Trump rally?....None

F**k them antifa/BLM democrats .....you come down here we gonna show you what the Second Amendment is all about!

Ummm .... ok.

Chicken Dinner
12-13-2020, 02:27 PM
You Trumplicans sure do rile up easy.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 02:39 PM
LOL.

That is almost funny. You read one guy getting riled up on here, and also read Thump's list of hundreds of thousands of "riled up" Democrats, and conclude that Trumplicans (nice name, sorta catchy) get riled up easy. I guess that's why they do!! A list of 'riled up' Americans in last year, or even last 4 years, is pretty lopsided, dontchathink?

quercus alba
12-13-2020, 02:40 PM
We haven't burned any buildings yet

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Just bridges.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 03:05 PM
By the way.........just to go on record.......I don't think Trump handled this well at all. I think he should have said "I concede that Biden has more votes, whether valid or not remains to be seen, and without judicial intervention will become President-Elect. I will pledge that should a change in power result, I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that such change is peaceful and without incident, so that the world knows we are a peaceful country. However, I will continue to attempt to find judicial relief for what is generally perceived as massive voter fraud. Regardless of the outcome, I will work in the future to make whatever changes are necessary to ensure we have totally fair, accessible, and honest elections".

He could have then done everything he's doing now, but not looked like a ButtNut while doing it.

Chicken Dinner
12-13-2020, 03:22 PM
I’m just in a mood to shut disturb today is all. Gotta agree that everybody seems riled up these days. I used to consider myself a Republican and don’t think I’ve changed my views all that much. But, I can’t get behind either Trump or Biden.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 03:26 PM
One is really good professional grifter, and the other is a professional grifter.

I care. I care a lot.

But this year has more issues to me than this. I am trying to see if the deer or the crappie care about all this. The ones I've asked so far, say "no".

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 03:41 PM
Antifa protestors once again made headlines for attacking attendees of a ‘Stop the-Steal Rally.’

Chaos flooded the streets of Washington as Antifa set their sights on supporters of the President once again.

Following multiple ‘Stop the Steal’ rallies in Washington D.C. on Saturday, police reported at least 23 arrests related to protesting and riots. Among those arrested, 10 were charged with misdemeanor assault, six with assaulting a police officer and four with rioting.

One suspect was caught carrying an illegal stun gun.

airbud7
12-13-2020, 03:49 PM
Ummm .... ok.

read.....read what I wrote again.

Thumper
12-13-2020, 04:02 PM
By the way.........just to go on record.......I don't think Trump handled this well at all. I think he should have said "I concede that Biden has more votes, whether valid or not remains to be seen, and without judicial intervention will become President-Elect. I will pledge that should a change in power result, I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that such change is peaceful and without incident, so that the world knows we are a peaceful country. However, I will continue to attempt to find judicial relief for what is generally perceived as massive voter fraud. Regardless of the outcome, I will work in the future to make whatever changes are necessary to ensure we have totally fair, accessible, and honest elections".

He could have then done everything he's doing now, but not looked like a ButtNut while doing it.

No way that would have ever happened. First of all, there are too many big words in all of that. Second, the sentence structure is correct. The only way that would have happened is if a speech writer had handled it ... but Trump never would have followed the teleprompter anyway, so it's a moot point. He can't help himself and will ALWAYS end up looking and sounding like a ButtNut. (but he's my FAVORITE ButtNut) ;)

Thumper
12-13-2020, 04:04 PM
read.....read what I wrote again.

Ummm .... ok. I read it again. Now what? :huh

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 05:40 PM
You're a Buttnut for not having a LIKE button on here.

I think he's Isaac Asimov's "The Mule". We have needed some Chaos. We may be getting more than we wish for, though...... He got 3 SCOTUS appointees, but apparently that doesn't matter. Heck, the scalawags didn't even announce the vote for the Texas Lawsuit Throwout.

Lots of definitive opinions. I have those. I've always had those. Not many have been correct in hindsight. But some have.

I do like waffles.

Big Muddy
12-13-2020, 06:53 PM
Bend over and grab your azz, guys, because in less than a year, Jo and the Ho will have us scavenging and fighting over food.....you better start stocking up on garden seed and essential items.....you Jo and Ho supporters are gonna realize just how bad you f**ked up because you are gonna get thrown under the bus, just like everyone else.....ammunition is already non-existent in our stores, down here.

Yep, it sounds far-fetched, but it's coming.....you have been forewarned.

Thumper
12-13-2020, 07:04 PM
Scavenge for food??? I thought it was gonna be all-you-can-eat, and free! I’m confused.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 07:07 PM
Your scenario is the first week.

BM's is the second week.

Big Muddy
12-13-2020, 07:18 PM
Just wait, they are gonna shut down the country under the guise of the pandemic, regardless of the vaccines being released, and they'll blame Trump for it.....the trucking industry will be hit first because they are the heartbeat of America, no trucks=no food=no fuel=no nothing.....and, the Jo and Ho lovers will be the first ones to start squalling like little school girls.....that part is gonna be hilarious to watch.

quercus alba
12-13-2020, 07:27 PM
WooHoo, just scored a brick of 22 shells. I've been looking for some for nearly three years. I can eat possum and armadillo when the Joepression hits.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 07:44 PM
anyone that didn't stock up for 8 years of the gun haters is SOL. I don't own any guns, but I know a guy that has a closet full of .......different things.

DeputyDog
12-13-2020, 08:39 PM
Just wait, they are gonna shut down the country under the guise of the pandemic, regardless of the vaccines being released, and they'll blame Trump for it.....the trucking industry will be hit first because they are the heartbeat of America, no trucks=no food=no fuel=no nothing.....and, the Jo and Ho lovers will be the first ones to start squalling like little school girls.....that part is gonna be hilarious to watch.

I saw somewhere, probably a site that reports on “right wing conspiracies”, that the plan is to have a lockdown until 70-80% of the population has been vaccinated. Who knows how long that will take since there is no vaccine yet for people under the age of 16.

How much of the population is over 16?

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 09:15 PM
Moderna's vaccine is sort of like the Shingrix. Takes two shots, weeks apart. Takes about 3 weeks after the 2nd one to be effective.

My question is...I think this vaccine works to keep you from getting symptoms, not from getting the disease and being contagious. Anyone know if that's correct?

By March/April we should know the possible effects of the first batch. They can shut down the city but not the country. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

DeputyDog
12-13-2020, 09:18 PM
I think you are correct that it doesn’t prevent a person catching it but only minimizes the effects. Not sure if it makes a person non contagious.

Arty
12-13-2020, 09:24 PM
80 million people hate Trump that much. They don’t feel the same way about their Congressman. It doesn’t seem that complicated.

You sir, are full of fucking shit. I followed this enough to say, “do your own research”. I ain’t got time splain to you!!

Arty
12-13-2020, 09:25 PM
Yep!

Hell yeah

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 09:27 PM
OK, worthy of research. Looks like it is some of all the above, and not 100% of any of it. Sort of like Flu vaccine.

Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you by creating an antibody response in your body without your having to become sick with COVID-19.

A COVID-19 vaccine might prevent you from getting COVID-19. Or, if you get COVID-19, the vaccine might keep you from becoming seriously ill or from developing serious complications.

Getting vaccinated also might help protect people around you from COVID-19, particularly people at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.

I said this was related to Moderna's vaccine. I'm wrong, it's about Pfizer's. Sorry.

DeputyDog
12-13-2020, 09:33 PM
That’s been the whole issue with this thing from the get-go. It might do this, it might do that, you might catch it or spread it this way or maybe that way.

You would like to think that with all of the attention this has gotten from the scientific community there would be fewer “mights” and “maybes” by now.

Buckrub
12-13-2020, 09:38 PM
Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?
No. The COVID-19 vaccines currently being developed in the U.S. don't use the live virus that causes COVID-19.

Keep in mind that it will take a few weeks for your body to build immunity after getting a COVID-19 vaccination. As a result, it's possible that you could become infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 just before or after being vaccinated.

Chicken Dinner
12-14-2020, 09:23 AM
You're a Buttnut for not having a LIKE button on here.

I think he's Isaac Asimov's "The Mule". We have needed some Chaos. We may be getting more than we wish for, though...... He got 3 SCOTUS appointees, but apparently that doesn't matter. Heck, the scalawags didn't even announce the vote for the Texas Lawsuit Throwout.

Lots of definitive opinions. I have those. I've always had those. Not many have been correct in hindsight. But some have.

I do like waffles.

The vote is at least being reported as 9-0.

DeputyDog
12-14-2020, 09:43 AM
I don’t think they usually report vote numbers on decisions whether to hear cases or not.

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2020, 10:14 AM
Wow, the thinking is REALLY deep around here lately!

Let’s see, the doctors and state legislatures and governors in every state are overreporting covid numbers but forgot somebody would notice that flu numberswere missing. Forehead slap. And the media is obviously behind it. We need to cancel Johns Hopkins NOW!

And for the covid pandemic that only exists because of the media seems like it requires a vaccine, which we only didat breakneck speed for a hoax pandemic, because its like the flu, only bad for old people. Who the fuck needs old people?

On top of that the courts are all in on the caper to steal the election in republican ran states. Again, the brainchild of the MSM! They’re so good at it, they left behind no kind of audit trail whatsoever and left no evidence!

And there were data dumps! Big, honking data dumps in the night. But that had nothing to do with those GOP led states not letting their election volunteers start counting early! Hell no, we like counting all those votes on Election Day so we can bitch and kavetch about slow results!

Holy crap! And nobody has told us whether to take the vaccine or not, because they have been so dang obtuse about the vaccine and what it does or doesn’t do. We’re in a quandary! Caused by the media!

Y’all need to meet secretly and get your stories straight because these are all kind of weak.

BKB

DeputyDog
12-14-2020, 10:18 AM
Uh, last time I checked, PA, WI, and MI all had Democrat governors.

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2020, 10:33 AM
Uh, last time I checked, PA, WI, and MI all had Democrat governors.

Yessir, and in all three states the republican led legislature passed laws to not allow counting of mail in votes until election day. The exception was Michigan which let them start a day early. They also made more changes to make the process more difficult for mail in/absentee voting which in fact, shot their own selves in the foot. They went so far to force voters to the polls in person during a pandemic to supress the turnout.
It didn’t work did it?

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2020, 11:00 AM
Oh and I forgot, all of the US intelligence agencies and grand juries were in on it too with their pesky Russian hoax where they only produced 34 indictments. But somehow, because the Russians that they found commited those crimes are hiding in Russia all of that means nothing?

BKB

Buckrub
12-14-2020, 11:50 AM
An honest and careful review of what happened, and the timelines it happened in, cannot lead any sentient being to any conclusion other than some people attempted (successfully in cases, not in others) voter fraud.

My biggest gripe??? Remember Hanging Chads back in 2000? TWENTY years ago? Legislature has had ample time to fix our badly broken election process and logistics, and haven't even addressed it. Now, they learned they can cheat and not one court will review it, much less act on it. So guess what happens in all future elections?

johnboy
12-14-2020, 12:36 PM
Antrim County, Michigan. Check it out.

Big Muddy
12-15-2020, 01:17 AM
If the murder investigation of Charles Manson had been conducted like this election fraud investigation, Charlie would have walked away a free man.....just saying.

Thumper
12-15-2020, 07:04 AM
If the murder investigation of Charles Manson had been conducted like this election fraud investigation, Charlie would have walked away a free man.....just saying.

I dunno ... maybe it depends on who you are and how many friends you have in "The Swamp". Clinton got a pass after getting a BJ in the White House, not to mention Whitewater, Filegate and Travelgate, etc. Hillary got a pass after .... never mind, the list is too long, but Manson was a nobody. There was ample investigation in the O.J. case but nothing happened there, because like Clinton, he WAS somebody. Ol' Joe has been in the Swamp for close to 50 years and has friends in high places.

Ha ha ha! I just realized the initials fit! Ol' Joe = O.J. ;)

quercus alba
12-15-2020, 10:27 AM
Somethings never change

Ecclesiastes 5:8 “ If you see the poor oppressed in a district, and justice and rights denied, do not be surprised at such things”

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 10:50 AM
No fraud at all.............

https://www.newsmax.com/us/antrim-county-michigan-forensic/2020/12/14/id/1001505/

Chicken Dinner
12-15-2020, 10:56 AM
I’m sorry Bucky. But, don’t site NewsMax and expect my to take it seriously.

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 11:02 AM
I'm sorry CD, but you tell me what news source you WILL agree to look at. The ones you like won't cover this because it doesn't fit their agenda. Find it there, I dare you. I'll give you a nickel.

SO just go Google "Antrim County MI" and read it anywhere you want.

But remember............Hillary told Joe two months ago "DO NOT CONCEDE". Remember? That was covered by your favorite news outlets.

Hard to have any kind of dialogue with those who refuse to listen to any agenda but their own. But I am learning who those are that don't like the "di" part of dialogue.

airbud7
12-15-2020, 11:26 AM
if a state wants to cheat on their votes/voters for a desired outcome they can......it's in the Constitution.

The States control the voting apparatus.

even Hillary Clinton said when she lost...."there is no mechanism to change it"

she was correct.....same thing here in 2020.

I think every state should have 1 electoral vote.....I am sick of California speaking for me in Carolina.

BarryBobPosthole
12-15-2020, 11:36 AM
There is no valid evidence of cheating, fraud, or machines changing votes anywhere. That said, what you are saying AB is absolutely true: states can decide how to choose their electors any way they wish. It becomesa ‘federalized’ pro ess when the electors report their votes to Congress.

I’m not sure what it will take to get even a majority of people on the same page with any facts until we all start demanding more of our own selves to be truthful. And this is just my opinion and it is only worth anything in my own mind, but I think the value that’s gone missing in humanity that hurts the most is our total abandonment ofthe Golden Rule. Empathy is out of vogue. Winning is everything even if its at the harsh expense of others.

BKB

airbud7
12-15-2020, 12:46 PM
Would you agree on me with this then.....Oklahoma is just as important as California!....they each get 1 electoral vote?

50 electoral votes total....a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.

Thumper
12-15-2020, 12:57 PM
Ummm A/B, turn it around and how does it sound? Do you really think 5 million people (the population of S. C.) should have the same pull as 40 million people (population of CA)? What would you say if California were a red state?

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 01:01 PM
Ummm A/B, turn it around and how does it sound? Do you really think 5 million people (the population of S. C.) should have the same pull as 40 million people (population of CA)?

Yes. So did the founders. There's a reason. If you disagree and want only New York, California to decide who the President is, then abolish it.

There is a way to change the Constitution. Even the Constitution mentions it. But just like the 2nd Amendment, either stop whining about what it says or change it.

quercus alba
12-15-2020, 01:12 PM
I think it's a wonderful idea myself. Do away with 90% of the federal government and let each state govern itself, taxes, welfare, health insurance etc etc. I'm not a historian but isn't that kinda the way it was originally set up?

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 01:13 PM
I will quote the most famous man that ever set foot on this site................"The Federal Government should be about 9 guys that meet for about 10 minutes every few years".

airbud7
12-15-2020, 01:16 PM
Ummm A/B, turn it around and how does it sound? Do you really think 5 million people (the population of S. C.) should have the same pull as 40 million people (population of CA)? What would you say if California were a red state?

I don't want them cock suckers 2500 miles away telling me what to do over here!.....Buck That!.....You think like you want to Buddy, and I'll think like I do....hope you have a good day.

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 01:32 PM
I not only want the Electoral College to be retained, I want each county in the USA to get one vote.

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 01:36 PM
And by the way, Thump, to get back to the original post...............I'd guess the real 2 year olds are those like Hillary Clinton that told Joe about 2 months ago "DO NOT CONCEDE NO MATTER WHAT". Seems like "Whining In Advance", doesn't it??? Or how about Schiff and Pelosi and all those that had IRREFUTABLE PROOF and told us about it night after night for 3 years, that Trump was a Putin Puppet, with zero "truth" to any of it.

So.......as to the original post, go tell it to those nuts first. Then you can call Trump a whiner (which he is, by the way, can't deny............but it's not unique with him, is the point), but if he is proven right, you have to eat your hat, in public.

Thumper
12-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Buckster, you may want to revisit my first paragraph in the very first post of this thread. Trump’s no different than any of them. How long do you think he’ll be whining about this? Prolly about as long as he insisted Barry was born in Africa.

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Yeah. I get it.

The difference to many folks is that Hillary was just bitching, whining, mostly just said "I SHOULD HAVE won". She conceded (in a drunken stupor) finally. Trump thinks he lost only because of illegal voting. He is exercising his right to challenge that. Contrary to what has been said here, above, and elsewhere, there are NO courts that have examined the evidence he is presenting and then ruled against him. Nada.

If the evidence he presents gets to court, and is adjudicated properly, and THEN he whines and bitches, then I'm on your side. But that hasn't happened. If it has, show me where.

I don't know the truth. Neither do you. Neither does anyone on this site. If and when we find out the truth, we can hammer those who won't accept it. I know how this ends up already. But it seems vastly different to compare this at this time, to Hillary's whining. As I said, it might turn into that, and I'm with you when/if it does.

Buckrub
12-15-2020, 02:27 PM
And I guess I need to give myself a red card, cause I'm about to step in my own doo doo again. Folks ask for 'truth' then say the stupidest things imaginable. About the only thing in abundance these days is irony and hypocrisy.

Lots of serious issues in this country. I'm going to try and not add to them...........................................aga in.

johnboy
12-15-2020, 03:02 PM
"There is no valid evidence of cheating, fraud, or machines changing votes anywhere." Wow Barry. Just...wow.

Was going to write a long discourse but decided it ain't worth my time or aggravation. Like it or admit it or not, your election was not honest. I'm done. Hope you enjoy the Biden (not for long) and President Harris administration. Should be very entertaining to watch. Kinda like the Liberal nightmare that is now actively working to destroy my own country.

Thumper
12-15-2020, 03:43 PM
I don't want them cock suckers 2500 miles away telling me what to do over here!.....Buck That!.....You think like you want to Buddy, and I'll think like I do....hope you have a good day.

Why am I biting my tongue here? I must be getting old.

BarryBobPosthole
12-15-2020, 03:58 PM
You’re welcome to your views, Johnboy but you don’t have a monopoly on proof. There has been no evidence presented that hasn’t been shot down. I believe its now 0-59 in the courts. read some of the cpurt documents and you can see what a piss poor case they presented in all of them.

BKB

quercus alba
12-15-2020, 04:04 PM

johnboy
12-15-2020, 04:48 PM
The truth is out there. You just have to look.

airbud7
12-15-2020, 04:57 PM
I'm going to quote myself again "give every government housing project a presidential ballot"

who the f*** you think's gonna win?

you asked for it you got it!

https://www.history.com/.image/ar_1:1%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_aut o:good%2Cw_1200/MTc2MzAyNDY4NjM0NzgwODQ1/joe-biden-gettyimages-1267438366.jpg

IQ level less than 50......you stupid fuck.

Really, I mean really....who the f*** voted for that dumbass???

Thumper
12-15-2020, 06:06 PM
Would you agree on me with this then.....Oklahoma is just as important as California!....they each get 1 electoral vote? 50 electoral votes total....a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.

Ok, I've been driving all day and just got home to do a bit of math. First of all, there couldn't be a tie as you would not have 50 "states" for a 25/25 vote. What'cha gonna do with D.C.? So, with your formula, there would be 51 electoral votes. In this election, (according to my math), that would have STILL given Biden the win at 29/28 if you gave one electoral vote to each state (plus D.C.) as you propose. (correct me if I'm wrong) If that ain't good enough for you, since you were bitching about 40 million Californians telling 5 million South Carolinians what to do, I'd assume you're against the popular vote also (in which both Biden AND Hillary would have won against Trump). Something tells me you simply want the rules to lean in your favor no matter how the vote is figured. Are you going to change the rules with every election? Careful what you wish for.

airbud7
12-15-2020, 06:16 PM
D.C. is not a State.........what the f*** you talking about?

airbud7
12-15-2020, 06:19 PM
Ok, I've been driving all day and just got home to do a bit of math. that would have STILL given Biden the win at 29/28 .
Now read That^.......yeah, I quoted you.

do you know how many states are in this country?

Hombre
12-15-2020, 06:25 PM
Just dropping into see if anyone has directions to the hunting / fishing part of this site.

Thumper
12-15-2020, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Airbud7;

Now read That^.......yeah, I quoted you. do you know how many states are in this country?

Sorry, that should read 26/25 (Biden). I was using the present day system with all districts, ie; Nebraska and Maine plus DC.

I believe I asked YOU what you were gonna do about D.C. Any ideas genius? Are they non-citizens? Give D.C. to Maryland if you want to give the country 50 electoral votes. With YOUR system, your (our) man still lost. :poke

Airbud quote;
a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.

Like talking to a stump. :banghead

Thumper
12-15-2020, 06:35 PM
Just dropping into see if anyone has directions to the hunting / fishing part of this site.

Ha ha ha! I here ya' Hombre. Actually you ARE lost. This is the CHAT site. ;)

Hunting is here ... (there was a post a few years back) http://www.goodhunting.info/forumdisplay.php?14-Hunting-Forum

And here's the fishing site (with a post from February, I think) http://www.goodhunting.info/forumdisplay.php?4-Fishin

:laughing

airbud7
12-15-2020, 06:38 PM
California cannot come into Carolina and enact their policies on me!....do I make myself clear?

We don't need no third bathroom down here.

Thumper
12-15-2020, 06:51 PM
Airbud quote;

We don't need no third bathroom down here.

I have no clue what that means, but ok.

I sure hope you've been drinking today ... that way, you have an excuse.

UNCLE. You win. I give up. Collect your trophy at the front desk.

airbud7
12-15-2020, 06:56 PM
I sure hope you've been drinking today ... that way, you have an excuse.

UNCLE. You win. I give up. Collect your trophy at the front desk.

Good!......Love you Thumper!...:D

PS: just checking everyones IQ level

airbud7
12-15-2020, 07:24 PM
29/28 math not gonna work.....only 50 dude.

airbud7
12-15-2020, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Airbud7;

Sorry, that should read 26/25 (Biden).

Thats still 51!!!!....26/25
can you count, seriously can you count?

50 states

50 stars on the flag

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61fiMERaE7L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Thumper
12-15-2020, 07:35 PM
I think you need to read the whole post.

airbud7
12-15-2020, 07:45 PM
I think you need to read the whole post.

I did.....you're the one that brought up the 51st state.

PS: I will argue with you all night, you want to!....Love you Thumper!

Thumper
12-15-2020, 08:26 PM
Ummmmmm ....... no.

Big Muddy
12-15-2020, 10:36 PM

airbud7
12-16-2020, 01:08 AM
the patients have taken over the asylum....I don't care what anybody thought of Trump....was he perfect, hell no!...but if you voted for Biden, you are one stupid MFucker!

Big Muddy
12-16-2020, 02:00 AM
Yep, and they'll hafta change the name of Air Force One to "Con Air". ;)

airbud7
12-16-2020, 04:57 AM
:D

airbud7
12-16-2020, 05:06 AM
give it a few years of Biden/Haris we will have a 4th bathroom....WTF!.....who going in there?....California pushing their agenda on me...I don't think so...

BarryBobPosthole
12-16-2020, 08:00 AM
give it a few years of Biden/Haris we will have a 4th bathroom....WTF!.....who going in there?....California pushing their agenda on me...I don't think so...

Some folks have a helluva time deciding what porch to pee off of. I always check the wind first. And watch for dogs dammit!

bKB

Big Muddy
12-16-2020, 10:13 AM
And, some folks have to squat to pee. ;)

Thumper
12-16-2020, 10:17 AM
Wind doesn't affect me much at all, from a standing position, the stream only needs to go a coupl'a inches to hit the ground anyway.

BarryBobPosthole
12-16-2020, 10:20 AM
And, some folks have to squat to pee. ;)

Y’all done runnoft all the splittails.

BKB

Thumper
12-16-2020, 10:26 AM
Ha ha ha! I've often wondered if splittail was a pretty much national term, or more of a Southern thing. It'll always remind me of my dad as I learned the term from him at a (probably too) early age. ;)

Big Muddy
12-16-2020, 10:35 AM
"""""And, some folks have to squat to pee."""""

I wasn't referring to females. ;)

DeputyDog
12-16-2020, 04:04 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201216/c77dbee7384e786f8fe6f68c9700f128.jpg

airbud7
12-16-2020, 05:01 PM
as per the Constitution the federal government cannot go into a state and tell it how to run its elections......The Supreme Court just ruled that again.

Chicken Dinner
12-18-2020, 03:14 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/3937898001

The latest from Antrim County, MI.

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2020, 10:56 AM
But, but, but what about Hugo Chavez and George Soros?

BKB

Chicken Dinner
12-18-2020, 11:08 AM
But, but, but what about Hugo Chavez and George Soros?

BKB

Russian disinformation...

Chicken Dinner
12-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Just in case you missed it, Fox, Newsmax and OAN have all come out and admitted on air that they have seen no evidence that any of this BS about Dominion software rigging the election is true.

BarryBobPosthole
12-23-2020, 09:41 AM
But.....what about the math? Was it fuzzy? Extra fuzzy? I know how R’s hate fuzzy math.

BKB

DeputyDog
12-23-2020, 09:46 AM
But.....what about the math? Was it fuzzy? Extra fuzzy? I know how R’s hate fuzzy math.

BKB

Talk about fuzzy math.

https://m.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/212245766589160/

Chicken Dinner
12-23-2020, 10:45 AM
Nice deflection. [emoji48]

Thumper
12-23-2020, 10:51 AM
Was that New Math? Or Common Core? :huh