PDA

View Full Version : JohnBoy

BarryBobPosthole
12-16-2020, 04:42 PM
With the border being closed, how are they handling border lakes and boundary waters? drawing an imaginary line?
Have you heard?
BKB

Hombre
12-16-2020, 04:52 PM
Border closed?

BarryBobPosthole
12-16-2020, 04:55 PM
Unless its opened recently its been closed for a long time.
BKB

johnboy
12-16-2020, 05:58 PM
Barry, border is still closed for 'non-essential travel', whatever that means, through Dec. 21 from what I've read and heard. Nothing specific about boundary waters but I imagine that would still be considered 'border'. Very confusing as people are still moving back and forth. Maybe it's who you know? Sure hope you guys get to do your fishing trip next year. Can a two week lockdown last 2 years? Maybe.

johnboy
12-16-2020, 06:05 PM
Barry, border is still closed for 'non-essential travel', whatever that means, through Dec. 21 from what I've read and heard. Nothing specific about boundary waters but I imagine that would still be considered 'border'. Very confusing as people are still moving back and forth. Maybe it's who you know? Sure hope you guys get to do your fishing trip next year. Can a two week lockdown last 2 years? Maybe.

Check this Govt of can webpage. Maybe it'll make more sense to you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html#_Canada-U.S._border_restrictions_1

johnboy
12-16-2020, 06:05 PM
Oops.

Hombre
12-16-2020, 06:44 PM
Very confusing as people are still moving back and forth. Maybe it's who you know?

^^ That's why I was surprised. I hadn't hard of the closing and know people who have went ^^ Maybe they were essential