PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Plans

BarryBobPosthole
12-23-2020, 12:49 PM
We ain’t got any except to tell 2020 to kiss our rusty red asses and not to let the door hit it in the ass on the way out the door.

But if y’all don’t have plans......we ought to do a New Years Dve Goodhunting Zoom call right at midnight. Central Daylight Time of course sine we the Center of the Universe.

Any thoughts? Be nice to have a group ‘Fuck off 2020’

BKB

jb
12-23-2020, 01:04 PM
Same as any other night, bedtime about 10, far enough out of town so we don't hear any of the hoopla.
Somebody in the neighborhood will shoot off some fireworks but that's about it.
NYE is my birthday, so I have plenty of memories of some great times, well I can remember most of them anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL.

Thumper
12-23-2020, 01:10 PM
But if y’all don’t have plans......we ought to do a New Years Dve Goodhunting Zoom call right at midnight. Central Daylight Time of course sine we the Center of the Universe.

So, that'll make it 1:00 am here? I'm out! ;)

We have the same plans for NYE that we have for Christmas .... nuttin'!

Bwana
12-23-2020, 01:57 PM
If things go as planned will be sidled up beside a fireplace in the Black Hills with the family realizing how blessed I am.

airbud7
12-23-2020, 02:13 PM
New Year's baby here!.....I'm all for it Barry!....if I'm still awake :D

I wish Cappy could be with us...:(

Thumper
12-23-2020, 02:36 PM
New Year's babies?? Wow! We have a close friend we'll be visiting on New Year's Day. It's not only her 80th birthday, but .. believe it or not, she's FINALLY retiring (from nursing) on Dec. 31st, so we'll have a combination retirement/birthday party with just her, her husband, Lynn and myself.

Big Muddy
12-24-2020, 12:24 AM
We'll be at the Chicot lake house with another couple or two.....after having ribeyes at the Cow Pen restaurant, we'll all sit on the lakeside patio by the fire pit, watching the huge fireworks displays on the lake.....hot spiced rum might find it's way into our coffee mugs. ;)