PDA

View Full Version : I went outside this morning ....

Thumper
01-01-2021, 08:22 AM
... to see what 2021 looks like, but I can’t tell the difference. :(

I do see where Lynn and I both received our stimulus payments last night. I feel almost dirty accepting it. (But I’ll do my part by spending it to stimulate whatever it is we’re supposed to stimulate) :(

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2021, 09:32 AM
Maybe you should donate it to a food bank or something then!

BKB

Thumper
01-01-2021, 09:33 AM
The food bank is in our pantry! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2021, 09:47 AM
I see that you’re now getting a little more stimulated.

You could also give it to a local church, they help the needy.

BKB

Thumper
01-01-2021, 10:21 AM
I'm needy. Will you send me yours?

Actually, I'm a Republican, so I'm just not used to receiving hand-outs. It still feels weird to me. (but I'm sure I'll get over it) :poke

You could also give it to a local church, they help the needy.

Ha! You must be forgetting who you're talking to. That's only after the preacher man buys his Rolex, Mercedes, mansion on the hill and summer beach house! :stirthepot

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2021, 12:18 PM
I’m trying to help assuage your Republican guilt. And here you already have your hand out for more.

BKB

Thumper
01-01-2021, 12:21 PM
I could get kind'a used to this. Heck, I told Lynn just this morning to quit looking for a job ... we'll just get on the government tit ... or is that teet? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-01-2021, 12:25 PM
So how will you get your vaccination, Jim? Through the VA or through the state? We’re supposedly already starting phase 2 in Oklahoma and here everyone over 65 is in phase 2. So far, Oklahoma has done a pretty good job of getting shots in arms.
BKB

Thumper
01-01-2021, 12:33 PM
TBH, I haven't even thought about it yet, but I'd most likely get it through the VA. Are there any advantages either way? I assume the State issued vaccinations are free? That would be one consideration ... the VA would cover any expense.