PDA

View Full Version : Let me be the first to say

quercus alba
01-19-2021, 08:35 PM

I kinda understand how Barbara Streisand and Alex Baldwin felt now.

Hombre
01-19-2021, 08:46 PM
Poor ol Alex got his little feelers hurt and quit twitter. He just reeks of the guy that can give it but cries to the teacher when he gets it back.

I wish Joe well, and hope he does an awesome job for us, and hope he keeps his promise to look out for all.

Thumper
01-19-2021, 09:02 PM
Well, Baldwin said he'd move to France if Bush were elected, but he never did. Streisand said she'd move to Canada or Australia if Trump were elected, but as far as I know, she's still here.

Do you have plans to rent a U-Haul any time soon? ;)

Oh, BTW ... it's Alec ... with a "C".

quercus alba
01-19-2021, 09:08 PM
I may move to Oklahoma and live with Posthole. We can spend the long nights discussing the attributes of The Donalds winning personality and witty tweets

Thumper
01-19-2021, 09:26 PM
Ha ha ha ha! Oklahoma? Do you have a green card? ;)

Big Muddy
01-20-2021, 12:59 AM
>HOLY SHEEIT !!!.....the files have just been released, tonite.....doncha just love it when the truth, the real truth, is finally revealed about the lying libtards.

>Christopher Steele confessed that he fabricated the entire Russian collusion story, as well as the totally fake dossier, just to divert America's attention away from Hillary's emails.

>He fingered James Comey and the FBI in the cover-up, as well.

SHEEIT IS FINALLY HITTING THE FAN !!!

(since it looks like I'll be making a lot of "just another public service announcement" announcements, I'll just shorten it to "JAPSA")