PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's off to a sale this morning ....

Thumper
01-29-2021, 07:59 AM
It looks like a bit of digging will be in order as the garage is a disaster area with crap piled everywhere (just the way I like it). I've dug through the pics and spotted a deep cast iron skillet (chicken fryer) buried in the rubble, but of course, I can't tell if it's marked or not. I also spotted a cast iron kettle, appears to be a Wagner Ware from what I can see of it, so there should be a few bucks to be made there. I'll also snag a set of Pyrex bowls I spotted in a kitchen cabinet. I sell a TON of vintage Pyrex and I'm low on complete sets, so this one is ready to go. I sell individual pieces, but it's more economically feasible (one shipping charge) for me to sell them as a set. So, considering the pics are usually like an iceberg, what you see in the pics is just the tip of what you can find once you start digging through what was NOT photographed. You can usually get a feel for what "might" be there by looking at a few samples of what you KNOW is there. (does that make sense?)

airbud7
01-29-2021, 10:13 AM
You can usually get a feel for what "might" be there by looking at a few samples of what you KNOW is there. (does that make sense?)

Yep!...that theory works on a lot of things!

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/17/fd/6e/17fd6e3b55e27a22202d43e3cfec971f.jpg

there's got to be more there!...Keep looking Jim!...:D

Thumper
01-29-2021, 11:45 AM
Ya' may not know for sure ... she may have had her Adam's apple shaved ya' know.

Bwana
01-29-2021, 12:42 PM
I would listen to Jimmy, he knows about these things!

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2021, 12:57 PM
Her melon is too small for her body. What a heifer!

bKb

Thumper
01-29-2021, 12:58 PM
Did somebody say head? ;)

Those are some massive funbags, that's for sure!