PDA

View Full Version : Not a Political Secret Jewish Space Laser

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2021, 11:29 AM
https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-jewish-space-laser-mockery-1565325

Yeah its a nekkid link. To a Newsweek story.

BKb

Thumper
01-29-2021, 11:43 AM
Okaaaay .... :crazy

DeputyDog
01-29-2021, 01:22 PM
When the countyI live in was planning on building a new jail and was in the process of buying the city block where the construction was planned, a couple of the houses on that block had fires. A few years later, the local hospital was looking to expand and needed to buy up a couple city blocks, a couple of the houses on those blocks had fires.

Kind of a weird coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2021, 01:43 PM
Does your county own a laser?

BKB

Thumper
01-29-2021, 01:53 PM
Sounds like some sort of double-dipping going on. The city would be buying the property and tearing down the houses anyway. Why not burn ‘em and collect the insurance? All the city wants is the land anyway.

DeputyDog
01-29-2021, 01:57 PM
Not sure I have the necessary security clearance to know about the laser.

The houses all burned before they were sold. Reluctant owners maybe?

Thumper
01-29-2021, 06:07 PM
Not sure I have the necessary security clearance to know about the laser.

The houses all burned before they were sold. Reluctant owners maybe?

No, I don't mean burned by the city, that wouldn't make sense. I mean by the owners before they sealed the deal. Burn the houses, collect the insurance, THEN sell the property to the city. Normally, on a total loss, the insurance paid will pay the cost of destruction, removal and rebuilding. Burn it, collect all that insurance, then let the city remove the rubble which you've already been paid for and they planned on doing anyway. They'd already planned for the removal without rebuilding. Not sure it would work, but sounds like a feasible insurance scam by the owners of the property.

DeputyDog
01-29-2021, 06:14 PM
Makes sense.

Thumper
01-29-2021, 06:33 PM
Of course it's still arson and insurance fraud IF they get caught, but scammers are scammers.

DeputyDog
01-29-2021, 08:06 PM
Arson is a hard case to make. I had several cases when I was a detective but only had one where charges were filed.

It’s easy to prove that the cause of the fire was not an accident and was intentionally set. The hard part is proving who set it.

One of the cases actually was at a volunteer fire station. There were obvious places where the fire started. Pour marks on the concrete floor showing that an accelerant was used. Fire burns up and out so it leaves a “V” pattern at the point of origin. In this instance there was a “V” atone of the fire fighter’s turn out gear, pour patterns around where the command car was parked and in the office by one of the command staff’s desk. Obvious arson.

I had one of the firemen who had a problem with the other fireman whose gear was burnt, with the Fire Chief (the one who used the command car), and the officer whose desk was burnt. He had no alibi and failed a polygraph. I couldn’t get the Prosecutor to file charges because “all of the evidence was circumstantial”.

Funny thing is, the fire department kept him on. Apparently they appreciated all of the new equipment they got to replace the 30 year old stuff that got burned up.