PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap On A Cracker!

BarryBobPosthole
02-03-2021, 02:33 PM
Somewhere Frank Broyles is spinning at 8k rpms.

I just read a pretty strong rumor that Arkansas is goingto play Arkansas State at War Memorial stadium.in2025. I have no idea if it is a series or not. They’re supposed to announce it today.

This could be an interesting rivalry if its allowed to happen. Broyles kept a very tight grip on it.

See? That’s what happens when you put electric lights in thestadium!

BKB

quercus alba
02-03-2021, 03:01 PM
https://www.nwahomepage.com/sports/pig-trail-nation/razorbacks-sign-amendment-with-war-memorial-stadium/

Lots of people think it's the sign of the apocalypse but I don't see any harm. They're never going to replace the Hogs as the state school even if they win every game. If we can't beat A-state most years then we don't have any business in the SEC. As far as recruiting goes, I'd rather lose a few players to them than Ole Miss or Tennessee.

And have you ever been to Jonesboro? Flat and empty and Craigshead county is dry to boot. So if you like looking at miles and miles of flat rice fields without any liquor to drink then A-State is the place to be

BarryBobPosthole
02-03-2021, 03:08 PM
Arkansas is finally living up to its SEC heritage playing powerhouse schools like ASU and UAPB. Hell they may even schedule MArist if Alabama doesn’t have them locked up already.

BKB