PDA

View Full Version : Gators Son.

jb
02-28-2021, 08:09 PM
Anyone hear from his son ?
Years ago I traded him something for a gator tooth. I mounted the tooth in a 45ACP brass and use it as a zipper pull on my shooting bag, can't tell you how many times I get asked about that tooth.
Just today someone mentioned it and it just got me interested to ask.

Thumper
02-28-2021, 08:54 PM
Yeppers, I assume you mean Curt? (He also has a son, Mike, who took over the gator business after Tony passed away). Curt's in Indiana ... big into cross-fit training and search & rescue. I don't know if he ever checks in here, but I don't think so. The last I talked to him was when I called to let him know Cappy had passed away.

I have a pile of gator teeth here from back in the day.

Arty
02-28-2021, 10:06 PM
He’s on the Facebook. He stopped checking in here long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HideHunter
03-02-2021, 01:14 PM
A bit of back and forth on FB..

Bwana
03-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Sure do wish I would have taken Tony up on his offer to go gator hunting. Cappy brought up a VCR tape of one of his outings with Tony that we watched when he and Bubba stayed at my place way back when.

Also wish he would have finished his book. He had sent me all of the chapters he had written but then because of a software switch way back when, I ended up losing the whole thing. He was a good story teller.

BarryBobPosthole
03-03-2021, 11:34 AM
Do y’all remember the story he told about crawling through a whistle pipe and meeting up with a gator head on. I think he said in all the pandemonium the gator actually ended up behind him.
Captain and Jim have told me some wil stories about weekends at Gator’s.

BKB