PDA

View Full Version : Is one of the admins

quercus alba
03-23-2021, 08:01 AM
using Larkes account because it was showing there is a Captain+ viewing and it's his profile/activity page, or is one of his family members peeking in?

He always complained about basketball taking off the Big Bang Theory this time of year

Chicken Dinner
03-23-2021, 08:40 AM
Not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
03-23-2021, 08:42 AM
Nope not me either. I’d think Cheryl or David maybe looking in. If so, howdy!

BKB

Thumper
03-23-2021, 08:55 AM
I'm hoping it's his son checking in to see what's going on. I've gone round and round with Go-Daddy to try having the site turned over to me and I'd be responsible for all fees and payments, but they will not do it unless I provide them with Larke's credit card info and all pertinent information. Needless to say, I have none of that and don't even know if it still exists. I'm just real uncomfortable bothering Cheryl with this sort of stuff and really need to contact David (Larke's son) to see if he can do some digging for me before we lose everything. I've paid everything up through July, so I need to get off my ass and get something rolling here. If I do get it accomplished, we need to make sure more than one person has all the info needed on the account to prevent this from happening again in the future. The way it was set up, Larke would make the payments, send me the invoice, then I would reimburse him.

For the sake of transparency, I still have a total of $92.25 in the G/H Treasury.