PDA

View Full Version : Headed out

quercus alba
04-08-2021, 09:43 AM
to get my second round of Covid shots (Moderna) today. Anybody know what I should expect? Fever? Aches? Weenie falling off? Hopefully nothing, never had any symptoms from flu shots so maybe this will be the same

jb
04-08-2021, 10:21 AM
#3 son had his two Moderna shots, first one had no side effects, second one had a slight effect the second day, he just felt strung out with a slight headache. That was it.
Good luck

Arty
04-08-2021, 11:14 AM
You can expect to be controlled by the government through altered DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quercus alba
04-08-2021, 11:54 AM
You can expect to be controlled by the government through altered DNA.

Cool, I wonder if there’s any chance Ill be able to transform into a super Saiyan like Goku

DeputyDog
04-08-2021, 12:51 PM
I had the Pfizer and did not have any issues other than a sore arm like with a tetanus shot.

I am starting to feel a little different now though. I think it’s because there is 5G service where we are staying and the chip has been activated. [emoji16]

Hombre
04-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Had Moderna, 1st shot only. I didn't have any symptoms on the first and hoping for the same on the second. Also had Covid in August, which was nothing.

BarryBobPosthole
04-08-2021, 01:16 PM
All I had was a sore arm after my second Moderna.

BKB

quercus alba
04-08-2021, 03:11 PM
Posthole, that sore arm isn't necessarily related to the Covid shot

Thumper
04-08-2021, 04:22 PM
I (as well as 6-8 friends I know) had the Pfizer with no side effects, but a couple did say they had slightly sore arms, about the same as any other shot in the arm. Lynn's mom (85 yrs. old) had the Moderna and had mild flu-like symptoms (felt generally crappy) the same night, but started feeling better by mid-day the next day. She had no problem with the second shot which seems bassackwards from other reports I've seen. Lynn also had the Moderna and her arm was so sore that night, she could barely stand to lift it, then felt "mildly crappy" the next day. She gets her second shot this Tuesday. Me? I got the Pfizer and didn't feel or experience ANYTHING out of the ordinary with either shot.

BarryBobPosthole
04-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Posthole, that sore arm isn't necessarily related to the Covid shot

I have tried to lay off gesticulating. It worries the neighbors on my daily walks.

BKB

quercus alba
04-08-2021, 06:18 PM
I can see how it might, especially if you do it like Thump

Thumper
04-08-2021, 07:15 PM
I get no respect around this joint. :banghead