PDA

View Full Version : This may be of interest to some of youse dufebutts.

Thumper
04-15-2021, 01:37 PM
Carhartt Military Discount Eligibility

Carhartt offers 25% off on both full-price and sale purchases made by verified members of the Military, First Responders, and Nursing communities.

Members of the military community who are eligible include:

Active duty servicemembers
Retirees
Members of the National Guard & Reserves
Veterans with ID or proof of service

Carharrt uses ID.me for online verification of military discounts. That means in order to access the discount, you’ll need to create an account with ID.me and verify your military, first responder, or nursing status. Some individuals may be able to verify this directly online, while others may need to upload the required eligibility forms. Once ID.me verifies your military status, you’ll be eligible to receive 25% off your order.

https://themilitarywallet.com/carhartt-military-discount/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse&utm_content=Pre-Deployment+Guide%2C+High-Year+Tenure%2C+Federal+Long+Term+Care+Insurance+Pr ogram%2C+Carhartt+Military+Discount&utm_campaign=The+Military+Wallet+Newsletter

BarryBobPosthole
04-15-2021, 01:42 PM
And don’t forget, ALL veterans can now shop online at AAFES too. Mightbeworth itto check their price too.

I have more stuff that I prolly won’t ever wear out. I’m always on the lookout for a lightjacket.
BKB

Thumper
04-15-2021, 01:51 PM
I’m always on the lookout for a lightjacket. BKB

A lightjacket??? Like this? ;)

LJ3
04-15-2021, 01:59 PM
A lightjacket??? Like this? ;)

He needs that for Canada!