PDA

View Full Version : TV quershun.....

Big Muddy
02-20-2013, 09:55 AM
I don't watch a lot of tv, so correct me, if I'm wrong....a few years ago, there was a prison show that came on each week, and I think one of the inmates was the same guy that plays on Law and Order....on the show, he was a flaming homo.

Then, I saw an insurance commercial, recenty, and the guy that plays the "Mayhem" insurance guy, I believe was also an inmate on the prison show....on the show, he was also a flaming homo.

Anywho, on the prison show, they were both flaming homo inmates....hugging, kissing, and boinking, all the time.

Just got me to wondering, if these are the same two guys....one from Law and Order, and the other one the Mayhem Ins. guy???

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Flaming homo shows are not my cup of tea so I don't know. You might ask Thumper. They're probably good friends of his.

BKB

Thumper
02-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Ummm, what kind of shows do you watch Edward? ;)

Thumper
02-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Dang smart-ass ... according to the time stamps ... it looks like you just beat me. I watch very little tv myself ... not sure what shows Eddie's talking about. I do get a kick out'ta that "mayhem" guy though! ;)

Big Muddy
02-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Well, it WAS a pretty interesting prison show, until they cancelled it....I coulda done without all the homo stuff, however.

I think another one of the inmates was the same guy who played the police captain on "The Closer"....J.K. something or another....that was a good show, too.

Like I said, just wondering.

johnboy
02-20-2013, 01:54 PM
The tv show was "Oz" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_%28TV_series%29#Main and the actor you are talking about is Chris Meloni.

I had to quit watching this program as it just got too 'gay' for me.