PDA

View Full Version : You guys are a bunch’a no-posting bums!

Thumper
04-30-2021, 08:16 AM
I finally finished with my brother’s funeral arrangements and we’re heading out in a few mins. to complete our trip to the beach that was interrupted a couple weeks ago by a flat tire. Youse dufes be good. I won’t be back until next week, but remember, I can check in remotely on youse bunch’a deplorables and I’ll handle any necessary disciplinary actions upon my return. Have a great weekend.

DeputyDog
04-30-2021, 08:51 AM
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwana
04-30-2021, 08:59 AM
Have a great time Thumper!

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2021, 09:00 AM
You’re a man of many parts! Have fun!

What’s the o/u on how long before the first buffet. I say 11:15 ET.

BKB

johnboy
04-30-2021, 01:38 PM
Still rv shopping?

Hombre
04-30-2021, 06:55 PM
Shouldn't the people without these pesky jobs be picking up the slack for the rest of us.

quercus alba
04-30-2021, 08:07 PM
Shouldn't the people without these pesky jobs be picking up the slack for the rest of us.

football and basketball season are over, what's to talk about? You'd think this was a hunting and fishing site or something

Thumper
04-30-2021, 09:35 PM
What’s the o/u on how long before the first buffet. I say 11:15 ET. BKB

Ha ha! Actually, we hit our favorite buffet in Ft. Myers tonight. AYCE Sushi/Sashimi and the quality is pretty darned good considering it's a pig trough! I "think" they may have recognized me as we've eaten there 3-4 times now. I noticed when we pulled into the parking lot, they turned off the inside lights as well as all their signage ... I assume, trying to make it appear they were closed, but it didn't work. I'm sure they lost money tonight. ;)

Chicken Dinner
05-01-2021, 07:00 AM
football and basketball season are over, what's to talk about? You'd think this was a hunting and fishing site or something

Baseball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
05-01-2021, 08:06 AM
I think it's time to call a meeting with the Secret Committee to discuss the possibility of banning and setting up an auto-delete of all posts that refer to any game which includes the word "ball". I sure will miss hearing Cappy's opinions on "ball posts", sissy dudes who cook and that manna from heaven .... boiled peanuts, at those committee meetings. :(

BarryBobPosthole
05-02-2021, 08:00 AM
Curmudgeonly I say!
BKB