PDA

View Full Version : How many can you name

quercus alba
05-13-2021, 10:14 PM
I recognized a bunch but can only name 24

Penguin
05-14-2021, 08:31 AM
You've beat me qa. But I did know a slew of them :)

The women were a different story. Didn't recognize any of them. Where the hell is Miss Kitty!?

The one sitting between Garner and Eastwood... I feel like I should know him but don't.

Will

quercus alba
05-14-2021, 08:53 AM
Matt and kitty are on the balcony along with Dale and Roy. The one by Eastwood looks like a young Paul Newman but it’s not, Newman is by the duke

I’m thinking coonskin cap might be Fess Parker

Thumper
05-14-2021, 08:54 AM
Well, I must be OLD, 'cause it would be a lot easier to point out the one's I do NOT recognize. I assume everyone also noticed Lassie?

BarryBobPosthole
05-14-2021, 09:49 AM
I thought the one between Eastwood and Garner was Robert Duvall but I can’t see it that well.

BKB

Penguin
05-14-2021, 09:52 AM
Ah, you're right qa. I had missed her...

At the left end of the table next to the stairs is Walter Brennan (Stumpy, Judge Roy Bean, etc.) and standing to the left is Robert Taylor (Longmire)... but who is that standing to the left of Longmire?

You're definitely right about Fess Parker. And right beside him is Jorge Martinez (The Professionals, The Magnificent Seven, etc.). Do you think that is Claudia Cardinale behind him? If so Jack Palance has GOT to be there somewhere. I need to get a higher resolution photo! :)

Will

quercus alba
05-14-2021, 09:54 AM
Duvall is at the table with the Cartwright family. Woodrow is standing right behind him. Anyone notice Catherine Bach in her Daisy Dukes?

quercus alba
05-14-2021, 09:58 AM
Festus Jack Elam and Grizzly adams are bunched up near the stairs

Penguin
05-14-2021, 12:21 PM
Grizzly Adams... I'll be damned. I was just a kid and wouldn't have gotten that in a year of guessing. :)

I did an image search and got a much better image. Here's what I got so far.

The guy at the table isn't Jorge Martinez it is Tom Selleck and the girl behind him is Lara San Giacomo ala Quigley Down Under.

Once you pointed out Catherine Bach I picked out Bo and Luke at the table right off. Good call.

I ~think~ the fellow on the stairs under the bear skin is Dean Martin wearing his black hat from Rio Bravo.

Alan Ladd is up near the top of the stairs in his most famous pose but I don't know the woman beside him.

Gary Cooper has to be in there somewhere...

Will

Penguin
05-14-2021, 12:29 PM
Ah! Big score:

I don't know the guy standing to the left of Longmire but the next guy over is David Carradine as Caine from Kung Fu. As a kid too young for even kindergarten he was my guy. I wanted to grow up and be a Shao-lin Monk. :)

And behind the bar is the Midnight Star herself Linda Hunt from Silverado. Cool.

Will

quercus alba
05-14-2021, 12:39 PM
Jimmy Stewart and Micah from the rifleman are almost directly under Matt and kitty. Billy Jack on the left side of the room. Val Kilmer from Tombstone sitting at a table in the back

Penguin
05-14-2021, 02:35 PM
I believe you're right. After you showed me where I saw Kilmer right off. I guess that's Danny Glover at the bar to the right of Stewart.

I thought the guy at the foot of the stairs in the black hat was Clint Walker, but he's got to be bigger than that... Is the person with that thing of his head behind him supposed to be Johnny Depp as Tonto? The guy next to Longmire might be John Russell? It's kind of the same clothes as he wore in Pale Rider. Except that looks like a sheepskin coat.

And Snowman and the Bandit at the end of the table behind Pa Cartwright just hit me.

Will

PS: Kicking Bird and John Dunbar beside them?

quercus alba
05-14-2021, 03:45 PM
Richard Boone as Paladin at the foot of the stairs. I think the guy with the eye patch is Jeff Bridges as Rooster Cogburn, Sam Elliot beside him. guy in the fur coat is grandpa Walton

Penguin
05-14-2021, 05:39 PM
Good catches. You have a keen eye.

Do you think the gent about midways on the balcony in the black hat is Robert Conrad from The Wild Wild West?

Will

BarryBobPosthole
05-14-2021, 06:20 PM
Makes me miss Encore Westerns channel a long time ago. Now they charge for it.

BKB

Penguin
05-14-2021, 07:35 PM
My favorite channel. :)

qa I think you are right. That is Richard Boone not Dean Martin. And I can see Sam Elliott and Jeff Bridges where you pointed them out. I couldn't make out Rooster until you told me who it was.

The guy furthest left has got to be Tom Berenger. And that is his hat and shirt from Last of the Dogmen. But he never wore chaps in that movie. Maybe in Johnson County War but I can't remember.

The guy sitting beside Garner.... has the hat and outfit of McQueen in Magnificent Seven. Could that be who that is?

Penguin
05-18-2021, 08:12 AM
I have to admit that this thing was a load of fun. My mother spent about 30 minutes looking at it and making guesses after our weekly Sunday dinner.

I ended up with about a dozen left and a couple wrong when I finally gave up and looked at the key. My last correct one was Roscoe Lee Browne.

My wife enjoyed looking at it so much she's given the royal nod to buy it. :p

Will