PDA

View Full Version : UAPs

BarryBobPosthole
05-17-2021, 12:55 PM
I guess its what they’re calling UFOs nowadays. 60 Minutes did a segment last night on the US military’s encounters with them and it sure raises some questions.
Anybody here ever seen one? A friend of mine and I and his Dad all three saw one on the ground around ‘72. Still don’t know what it was.
What do you think these deals are? Is there room in your universe for life that has the technical capability to do this?

https://youtu.be/ZBtMbBPzqHY

BKB

Penguin
05-17-2021, 02:04 PM
Technical capability? I suppose so.

But motivation? For the high jinx attributed to them? That I would be a lot more puzzling... To me anyway.

I admit though that there are a lot of things in this world I can't explain or explain away. Who knows, maybe Giorgio Tsoukolis is a prophet? :p

Will

DeputyDog
05-17-2021, 02:56 PM
Another theory is that since the unidentifiable objects are often spotted by the military and/or near military installations, they are advanced technology being used/tested by one of our enemies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FooBang
05-18-2021, 11:30 PM
Here's a longer interview with more deets:https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

BTW, I found this patent via patent search at the USPTO. One might find it full of the crazy until one realizes that the patent holder is none other than the US Department of the Navy: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/de/4c/43/62c585ccc936cc/US10144532.pdf

That patent describes almost all of the behavior seen, particularly the transmedium travel.
I don't think it's a coincidence that these craft were seen primarily in navy exclusion zones.
Not to mention the drawing in the patent looks suspiciously like the photos.

BarryBobPosthole
05-19-2021, 07:02 AM
Shape is one thing. How it behaves is quite another. The Pais Effect isn’t real.

BKB

jb
05-19-2021, 09:27 AM
I feel one has very little knowledge to believe that we are alone in the Universe.
Hubble has shown us just a small portion of the Universe that we didn't know about just a few years ago.
The Universe is infinite , and to say we are the only little piss ant that has intelligent life ( don't think many out there would call us that though) is crazy.
Have I seen any, don't think so, but would love to.
In HS we had a science teacher ask us what we'd find out there in the Universe once we could explore it, I said "new colors", he laughed, and said, that's not possible, we've already defined all the colors. That just goes to show how things were looked at in the 60's
What I'm hoping for is when I die, all the secretes of the Universe will be explained to me and I can explore them through infinity.

Thumper
05-19-2021, 09:42 AM
I'm the world's worst skeptic, but I see no way anyone would think we're the only "civilization" in the universe. I'd love to witness a UFO, but never have. I guess I have "technically" speaking, as I've seen things moving in the sky and not known what it is. Heck, I get notifications on my phone every time the ISS passes over and can go outside to see it, but most people might think it's a UFO. I've just never seen anything "close up" that was acting weird. Now, when it comes to ghosts, I'd have to say I'm a bit befuddled there as I've had TWO experiences with them, but my brain keeps trying to keep me grounded, while my experiences continue to keep me wondering. Not sure what to think on that one.

quercus alba
05-19-2021, 09:54 AM
I've eaten UFO on more than one occasion including armadillo

oh not unidentified fried object?

BarryBobPosthole
05-19-2021, 10:02 AM
If we could answer just one simple question, I believe it would settle the hash on quite a few other ones we have about the Universe.

Is the universe infinite or not?

BKB

Hombre
05-19-2021, 11:20 AM
Is it scarier that this could be of this earth tech or scarier that it might be beyond this earth tech?

BarryBobPosthole
05-19-2021, 12:14 PM
To me, it would be scarier if humans had this technology.

Although, I can’t figure for the life of me any country who had this tech wouldn’t be using it for something other than spying.

BKB

FooBang
05-19-2021, 05:26 PM
My bet? Alien tech that we've finally been able to understand and mimic. If you dropped my Android phone into 1950, they wouldn't know what to do with it or be able to figure out how it worked. The tech to even read chips at the nano-scale was non-existent. Any solid-state tech was non-existent.

Hombre
05-19-2021, 06:04 PM
To me, it would be scarier if humans had this technology.

Although, I can’t figure for the life of me any country who had this tech wouldn’t be using it for something other than spying.

BKB

Agreed on both.

LJ3
05-19-2021, 06:21 PM
I've most definitely seen one when I was in high school. Was with 3 other people in the car and we all saw the same thing. It was about 10 yards above the ground in the woods, saucer shaped, had green and yellow lights around the bottom, took off straight up and disappeared. I shit you not.

BarryBobPosthole
05-19-2021, 07:02 PM
I can’t wait to hear Thumper’s UFO story. I just know it includes a ball gag and an anal probe.

BKB

Thumper
05-19-2021, 07:13 PM
I can’t wait to hear Thumper’s UFO story. I just know it includes a ball gag and an anal probe. BKB

Well, there goes a boatload of your noticer points ... I've already commented and said I've never seen one.

I think Len's cat saw one once. ;)

Penguin
05-20-2021, 07:36 PM
Watching last night's Expedition X and it looks like Josh has his crew on this subject. I'm interested to see what they have... I really don't keep up with much UFO news.

Will

jb
05-21-2021, 09:24 AM
Another good TV shows is "Secretes of Skin Walker Ranch", lot of unknowns, expert witnesses, film and Gov. Classified crap.
Hard not to believe that there is something there.
It's even reached the Media Mob News.

BarryBobPosthole
05-21-2021, 09:31 AM
Is that the one done by the Curse of Oak Island people, JB?

BKB

jb
05-21-2021, 12:13 PM
Same one, I'm a Oak Island junky as the two brothers are from TC, friends of friends, pretty tight lipped as to what's going one, they are filming the new season right now.

BarryBobPosthole
05-21-2021, 02:37 PM
I watch a marathon of Oak Island shows a few years ago but haven’t kept up with it since. Watching them back to back, after a while I got a definite feeling that there was a hell of a lot of leading on going on.

Did they ever find any explanations for anything? Artifacts? anything?

BKB

quercus alba
05-21-2021, 05:19 PM
Anybody that likes that kind of shows would enjoy reading Preston and Childs.

Especially: The Codex
Tyrannosaur Canyon
Impact
Riptide*****(think Oak Island on steroids)
The Lost City of the Monkey God
and Thunderhead

Thumper
05-22-2021, 09:05 AM
Put me down as an Oak Island junkie as well. I'm in front of the tube every Tuesday night. Friday nights is for Gold Rush and the various spin-offs. Dang seasons have ended now, so I'm awaiting the new ones.

FooBang
05-22-2021, 11:57 PM
>Shape is one thing. How it behaves is quite another. The Pais Effect isn’t real.

Somebody better tell that to the physics-bending, trans-medium traveling alien spacecraft.. :D