PDA

View Full Version : Home Defense Advice from the Vice President...

Niner
02-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Good ol' Joe. So I need to walk out onto the back porch and empty my weapon. THAT will make the bad guys run away.....

Isn't that called "brandishing" or something like that? Nothing better for us than our leaders telling us to commit a felony.

Anyway.....If you haven't seen this clip on the news yet, it is pretty funny.....until you realize he is serious.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wIuk3G9Xixc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buckrub
02-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Recent polls actually have him ahead of Hillary for the next Democrat POTUS Nomination.

Which means he'd win the General Election.

HideHunter
02-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I like the advice from some university - Colo? - for potential rape victimes to pee or puke on their attackers. Seems to me a double-tap to the chest and one to the head would be more effective.

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2013, 01:39 PM
I had a kid wearing a hoodie standing in my front yard about 10:30 one night recently staring over at my next door neighbor's open garage door. I know what the little fucker was planning. Its a common deal around here. snatch a golf bag, snatch a bike, whatever. I walked out on my front porch with my BPS. I didn't brandish it, but the sound of me jacking a shell in the barrel about made him shit his pants. That kid should try out for our football team. He sure can run fast.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
02-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Not to mention Unlawful Discharge...

DeputyDog
02-20-2013, 03:58 PM
In Indiana that would be Criminal Recklessness. But if Joe says it's OK, then have at it.

Buckrub
02-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Unlawful Discharge?

That's a crime?

Gracious me, I'm a guilty man.

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2013, 05:14 PM
No. Not premature discharge. UNLAWFUL discharge.

BKB

Buckrub
02-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Oh.

Arty
02-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Is it unlawful if you prematurely discharge on your back porch if your neighbor is watching?

hotshot
02-21-2013, 03:48 PM
for him... it is called voyeurism... Which I though was french for fur trapper:)
If you are the one discharging and your neighbor can see, isn't that public indecency... for you. She' pro'lly be worth looking at though!
If you can't discharge a gun inside city limits if you were hunting, how would it be legal if you are scaring an intruder.
And yeah, a shotgun is a great way to stop an intruder. stop- not scare. Just shucking the chamber would scare most people.... or give them a chance to know where to point their gun.

BarryBobPosthole
02-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Believe me, if I'd seen anything other than his asshole or elbows there'd have been more than shucking. Its my home defense gun and its always ready with 00 buck.
and no, it ain't an assault weapon either. Although I still plan to build me a tactical shotgun some day!
BKB