PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine! Finally!

BarryBobPosthole
06-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Yes, and that Sunshine too if she’s reading!

I’ve always thought of February as our dark and grey month here in Oklahoma, but the past few years May has been been as gloomy or maybe more. We’ve had like 19 days with any sun at all last month. ten of those was only partly sunny. So I’m glad to dry the mold out between my toes.

And my chore list is as long as my arm with all these rainy days.

Later!
BKB

johnboy
06-02-2021, 12:31 PM
Yesterdays forecast (weather guess) was for a week of sunshine and hot weather. Todays forecast (same forecaster) is for a week of rain and cool weather. WTF? Old saying is true - wanna know the weather, look out the window.

Thumper
06-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Nothing but sun here lately and yards are beginning to turn a slight toasty brown color. Beautiful days, but we're due for rain. Nothing earth shattering, but summer rains help cool things down a bit, so they need to kick in soon. Of course, our "summer rains" only last about 30-mins. Normal summer day ... sunny and hot .... 30-mins of rain around 3:00 pm .... sunny, cooler, but humid!

Bwana
06-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Sunny here too and has been for WAY too long as we REALLY need some rain! On top of being dryer than a popcorn fart, we are expected to hit 100 degrees tomorrow and Saturday which prompted a switch for the weekend from camping in the badlands at a primitive site with no water or electricity to instead heading to Lake Sakakawea where we will have full hook-ups. Go ahead and call me a wimp but I will be a well rested wimp instead of a very tired puddle of melted human.

BarryBobPosthole
06-03-2021, 10:02 AM
100! Wow. I’d switch too!

BKB

Thumper
06-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Our weather has pretty much matched Bwana's, except we've only been hitting the high 80's and touching on 90 from time to time. And it's so dry, the grass crinkles when you walk on it. That said, I guess camping might relate to washing your car. We've planned our maiden voyage to a local campground to check this motorhome out and get a bit more comfortable with it. We'll be heading out in the morning and coming back on Sunday ... just a short jaunt.

BUT ... although we haven't seen rain in I don't know how long, the rain forecast is 70% tomorrow, 50% Saturday and 40% Sunday! WTF????? Story of my life! :crybaby

I guess I'll at least be able to find out if this thing has any leaks.

BarryBobPosthole
06-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Does it have wifi?
BKB

Thumper
06-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Yessir .... the MH is pre-wired and the campground has wifi, as well as cable tv hook-ups. There's some sort of fancy hi-def antenna on the roof for non-cable stations and it's also wired for satellite, but I ain't gots no dish.

Thumper
06-03-2021, 05:23 PM
Ha! It’s raining now and the forecast had been upgraded to 80% tomorrow and 60% Saturday. Perfect day for a test run. NOT! :(

Sunshine
08-27-2021, 09:02 PM
You rang? Just stopped by to see what you all were doing! Hope everyone is great.

Thumper
08-28-2021, 05:53 AM
Hey girl! Good to “see” you! Don’t be such a stranger. We’ve missed you. :(

BarryBobPosthole
08-28-2021, 09:04 AM
Hey CheriWa! How’s it hangin?

BKB

Chicken Dinner
08-28-2021, 04:19 PM
Good to see you sunny! How’s the dogs and the country property doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunshine
08-29-2021, 09:19 AM
I’m ok. Going through a rough time. Lost my son Joey. He’s really my nephew but I raised him from 2-17 years old.
Working on getting him cremated and brought back home.

The dogs are good Lamont still kicking. Totally deaf and sleeps a lot. I thank god each morning he’s still with me.

The other boys are doing fine. Taking Joeys death hard.

Hubby still working for B. Moved him to new job.

Haven’t been to the property, since June.
We put in a brand new 1 1/2 mile road to our property.
That was hard work.
Just about killed me.

Almost rolled the loader down a thirty foot cliff.

Been too hot to go over there.

We had 114 degree temps here at the house. Lots of the trees are dying from no water.

As Thump said I am deep in research.

You all better get ready. Power going to go off for 7-10 days.
When the world changes over to a new power system.
Better back up anything you stored online.

Hope you’re ready.

I know things that will blow your mind, but I’ll let the EBS ( Emergenct Broadcast System) tell you.
Otherwise, you’d tell me to go put my tin hat back on! Lol

P/s Those Covid shots are not Vaccines.
You will still get the virus and the shot causes blood clotting.
Many have died from that shot. It also sterilizes whomever took it.
Woman are loosing babies, that are pregnant. :(

The shots are an experiment to de populate the world.

I hope we have a cure, for the people that took it.

Stop taking the boosters. They have poison in them.

Stop getting tested. The test have graphene on the tip. Causes cancer and Nano’s.

So you can take my advice, or not. Can’t say I didn’t tell you. :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hang on, because all hell going to break loose soon.

Also Trump is our 19th President of the United States of America Republic.
John F Kennedy Jr is our Vice President.
Yes he’s still alive. Pence was exicuted could years ago.
You all are seeing doubles or clones.
98% of our old government is either in prisons or executed.
I know you don’t believe me, but that’s ok. You’ll see soon.

Trump dissolved our country , when it was turned into a Corporation in 1817. Before So called Biden took over illegally.
Trump really won. Military has it all.

You all have a lot of info coming your way.

Everything we were taught was a lie.

Ok, now you all can tell me to get my tin hat on. Lol. You shall see, I know what I’m talking about.

Everyone needs to get right with God now.

Take care. :)

God Wins.

Thumper
08-29-2021, 10:08 AM
Well crap! I really thought you had come back to us Sunny but you've obviously drank way too much of that Kool-Aid and the side effects haven't worn off yet. We've "kind of" agreed to not discuss politics around here since it does nothing but cause hard feelings at times. I hope you'll stick around as a FRIEND (which you are). I (among others I'm sure) have missed you.

quercus alba
08-29-2021, 10:11 AM

Sunshine
08-29-2021, 10:32 AM
Lol it’s ok Thump. I’m good.
Hope everyone else is too. :)
And no I do not hang with Q or the Anon’s.
I hang with Digital Soldiers hire by our new government.
Just try to help you all, but I can see you don’t want any info.

It’s ok. I tried.

Even if you all don’t believe me , I do care about all of you.
Take care. :)

Thumper
08-29-2021, 10:35 AM
Stick around and know that we love you (always have, always will) .... as long as you're wearing your tinfoil hat! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-29-2021, 11:09 AM
Its sure good to hear you’re okay. I’m sorry to hear about your son. That’s terrible news.

We love ya gal, tin foil hat and all.

BKB

LJ3
08-29-2021, 04:08 PM
You do you, Sunny! You’re nothing, if not interesting!

Do you still think jackbooted thugs will kick down your door if someone quotes you on this site?

The men in black want to know, not me!