PDA

View Full Version : FOOTBALL IS GAY

quercus alba
06-28-2021, 04:10 PM
Their words not mine. I kinda agree, I think pro football is gay just not in a good way

The NFL is showing up for people in the LGBTQ community by stating loud and proud that football is queer, gay, and lesbian.

A 30-second video clip posted to the league’s official Twitter account Monday begins with the words “FOOTBALL IS GAY” before cycling through a series of inclusive descriptions of what football “is,” including the words queer, strong, bisexual and accepting.

The league’s primary message appears to be the final phrase of the text and grapics clip that reads simply “football is for everyone.” The clip ends with a rainbow alteration of the NFL Logo, the same graphic appearing as the league’s official profile avatar during Pride month.

Thumper
06-28-2021, 04:19 PM
ALMOST as gay as baseball! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-28-2021, 04:45 PM
I once met Ed Too Tall Jones down in the Deep Ellum district of Dallas during his playing days. I’d give a dollar to see someone say that to him.

BKB

Thumper
06-28-2021, 05:42 PM
You’re closer, so just tell him I said it. ;)

DeputyDog
06-29-2021, 10:02 AM
I once met Ed Too Tall Jones down in the Deep Ellum district of Dallas during his playing days. I’d give a dollar to see someone say that to him.

BKB

Was that before or after his semi-retirement and foray into boxing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2021, 10:20 AM
It was after boxing and before his time with the Dallas Cowboys. I met him in 1980 when he was my ex-BIL’snext door neighbor for a time down in an old historic section of Dallas.

BKB

DeputyDog
06-29-2021, 10:29 AM
I was a huge fan of the Cowboys back then. When I was a kid the Colts were still in Baltimore and the Bears and Lions sucked (somethings never change) so as kids, we basically picked from the Steelers, Dolphins, or Cowboys. I picked the Cowboys. I think part of the reason might have been that my neighbor had a granddaughter that lived in the Dallas area that I had a crush on. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk