PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday funny

Thumper
07-07-2021, 06:57 PM
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year when we decided to get married. Only one thing bothered me...her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore tight mini skirts, and
generally went bra-less. She would bend down when she was near me, and gave me more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate, because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day 'little' sister called and asked me over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and whispered that she had desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she desperately wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, I'll be waiting.'

I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment before I turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.
When I opened it, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

Bwana
07-08-2021, 11:48 AM
:toothy

HideHunter
07-09-2021, 10:50 AM
:D Xellent! :D

quercus alba
07-13-2021, 07:29 PM
This was posted by Johnboy many years ago. it would be funny if it weren't true

Teaching Maths In 1950s
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

2. Teaching Maths In 1970s
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

3. Teaching Maths In 1980s
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80. Did he make a profit ? Yes or No

4. Teaching Maths In 1990s
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20 Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

5. Teaching Maths In 2000s
A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living?
Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? (There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok).

6. Teaching Maths In 2025

هاتشيرو تبيع كارلواد من نهاب 100 دولار تكلفة الإنتاج هو 80 دولاراً . كيف الكثير من المال ولم؟

HideHunter
07-14-2021, 10:00 AM
xellent.. gotta steal..

johnboy
07-14-2021, 12:59 PM
Did I post that? Sounds like me but the last line should now be in Chinese characters.