PDA

View Full Version : LJ

Thumper
07-23-2021, 07:23 AM
Do you even monitor this page any more? These people belong to an RV Facebook group I belong to. This pic is on their public FB page, so I assume it's no problem posting it here. The pic REALLY caught my eye and I find it pretty striking. Sometimes I like black & white better than color and this is one of those instances. I even find the subtle backlighting cool. Anyway, I don't know how much "portrait style" photography you do and I'm sure this is nothing new to you, but I just felt the urge to show it here. I think it's a stunning photo, technically speaking of course (as I don't even know this couple personally).

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2021, 07:41 AM
That guy is obviously so pussy whipped he hasmn’t watched a ball game in peace in 30 years.

BKB

Thumper
07-23-2021, 08:10 AM
You talkin' 'bout the dude in the photo? Or LJ? ;)

Chicken Dinner
07-23-2021, 11:28 AM
Bam! Shots fired…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2021, 12:13 PM
I would say both but it would be lying. I was talking about the fake smiling smarmy looking never gets a bj guy in the picture with his wife whose bangs makes me feel violent tendencies. BKB

Thumper
07-23-2021, 12:29 PM
Ha ha! Naaa, actually, they seem to be pretty cool people from what I can tell. Their kids grew up and left the nest, so they sold their house and all unneeded possessions a few years ago, bought a motorhome and became full-time rv'ers. That's a ballsy move, but quite a few retirees are doing it these days.

The whole point of my post was about the photography. It really caught my eye and I like the style. It had nothing to do with the subject matter.

Arty
07-24-2021, 07:05 AM
I would say both but it would be lying. I was talking about the fake smiling smarmy looking never gets a bj guy in the picture with his wife whose bangs makes me feel violent tendencies. BKB

Who peed in your Wheaties?

BarryBobPosthole
07-24-2021, 08:14 AM
Who peed in your Wheaties?

I was channeling Len, dufus. Now, fuckoff! (more Len)

BKB

Thumper
07-24-2021, 11:01 AM
Shouldn’t that say, “Fuck off Fuckstick”?

BarryBobPosthole
07-24-2021, 12:27 PM
He’d say up yours and your boomer technology too!
BKB

LJ3
07-30-2021, 09:51 PM
He’d say up yours and your boomer technology too!
BKB

You forgot fucking fuckwagon!!!

Thump, he had a big soft box to camera left and then a small reflector behind them that bounced the light back on the back of their heads. Pretty standard stuff.

Arty
07-30-2021, 09:57 PM
You forgot fucking fuckwagon!!!

Thump, he had a big soft box to camera left and then a small reflector behind them that bounced the light back on the back of their heads. Pretty standard stuff.

You are so sexy when you talk like that.