PDA

View Full Version : The Left

Tightline
02-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Was checking out stations yesterday on XM radio and in the Political section stumbled across a whole fulltime station called simply "The Left". Tried to keep an open mind, knowing what I might hear. :pissed Let's just say my open mind closed fairly quickly. Check it out if you have the stomach. I've pretty much had my head in the sand since the 1st Tuesday of last November. Excuse me while I stick it back in.

Thumper
02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
In all fairness ... they prolly have the same reaction listening to FOX. ;)

Niner
02-22-2013, 08:54 AM
I gots no XM, nor Serrrrius.....but I can only imagine. Prolly about like the now-defunct Air America. I somehow caught some of that programming on a late-night AM radio station from "somewhere" out there in radio land.

That was back when George Bush was POTUS and the media held the POTUS accountable for EVERYFRIGGINTHING that happened in the world...if he had anything to do with it or not. It was pretty easy for the media back then, all they had to do was say "It's George Bush's fault"........WHY can't they follow suit now and say "It's OBama's fault"???

OH! That's right HE is one of THEM and can do NO wrong. Dang....gottsta go check my blood pressure now.
:banghead:pissed

Captain
02-22-2013, 09:08 AM
I totally agree Niner, that Bastage gets a free ride on EVERYTHING!
Gas could go up a Nickel under Bush and they would beat him up for weeks about paying back his "oil" supporters.
It has DOUBLED in the time Ding Dong has been in there and you hear not a word.
He has hurt the middle class worse than any president ever has. More taxes, higher price for food and doubled gas prices in 4 years.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
02-22-2013, 09:48 AM
And when you combine that with the Bush supporter's total 100% lack of accepting responsibility for anything you have this impasse.

My wife got XM/Sirrus for her car so she could listen to Oprah or something. I don't think I've heard of that channel. Is it the one that guy from Minnesota was starting? Franken and Davis or something?

BKB

Buckrub
02-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Ha. You slay me.

Bush did some things wrong, and was a Taxing Fool. I said so then. But he didn't and doesn't hate our culture and set out to destroy it. Neither one has anywhere enough respect for personal responsibility. All Politicians want all of your money so they can find a problem somewhere to solve. This one only wants half of everyone's to give to the other half, and if he got it, he'd actually think he accomplished something great. I thought Carter was clueless, but this one is arrogant AND clueless.........a terrible combination.

BarryBobPosthole
02-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Oh please.

BKB

Buckrub
02-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Back at ya.

Tightline
02-22-2013, 10:33 AM
What they said was not so surprising but they had this "lady" actually singing a little diddy about some poll they had run on Obummer's approval rating vs congress. She kept on going "Obama is at 55 ond congress is only 19", % that is. Just silly bullshit. Not concerned at all seemingly, just that if the economy actually blows up, who can point the finger at the other.

BarryBobPosthole
02-22-2013, 10:39 AM
55% is kind of like being first in a fat man's race isn't it?

Here's my take.

THEY ALL SUCK AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET A CHANCE TO VOTE AGAINST THEM. ALL OF THEM.

BKB

Buckrub
02-22-2013, 11:02 AM
War's a comin'. Can't keep going this way.

I'm gonna HATE to have to shoot Posthole. On the plus side, I probably won't miss. :usa2

Getting out of here for a few days. Y'all play amongst yourselves.

BarryBobPosthole
02-22-2013, 11:04 AM
With the weight I've gained this winter it won't be hard to miss, that's for sure.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
02-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Just make sure you bring your tin hat!
BKB

Chicken Dinner
02-22-2013, 02:59 PM
That is way cool.

Buckrub
02-24-2013, 09:20 PM
It is cool.

But "oh please" is not a logical counterargument to the truth.

Least, that's what I've always told my wife.

Captain
02-24-2013, 10:29 PM
With the weight I've gained this winter it won't be hard to miss, that's for sure.

BKB

Did you mean it WILL be hard to miss?
Being the noticer I am seems you got it backwards :D
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
02-25-2013, 01:02 AM
I "think" what he meant was .... it won't be hard to miss HIM (since he's a much bigger target with the weight gain).

You're puttin' so much effort into your noticin' ... you ain't noticin' the obvious! :D