PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Something Y’all Are Expert At

BarryBobPosthole
08-06-2021, 07:54 PM
….sitting on your azzzzzzz.

I’m getting a new home office chair for my birthday. Been looking at a couple of the lower end chairs at Sam’s and the wife want me to look at some better ones. Anybody have one that they’d kill for?

Note: I do like to lean back, put my feet on my desk and listen to a ball game and doze a bit. So there’s that to consider.
I ain’t huge, but I ain’t little, just your average bear.
BKB

airbud7
08-07-2021, 01:07 AM
Spend the money ($250) and get a nice big one(Executive chair)...they do last a lot longer!

Hey, I found one on sale at Office depo!....https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/304556/Serta-Smart-Layers-Arlington-AIR-Bonded/

Trav
08-07-2021, 02:55 AM
Barry with all the working from home I have been doing I have went ahead and dropped some coin on a Steelcase Leap and it’s been awesome. I do get a discount through work so if you are interested I could check on it for you. I know I saved over 50% on retail using my discount.

BarryBobPosthole
08-07-2021, 06:38 AM
Thanks, Trav I’ll have a look at them.

AB I’m trying to stay away from bondedleather if I can and not pay an arm and a leg.

Thumper
08-07-2021, 07:42 AM
If you’re not in a rush, I know a guy who can get you a 100% discount, but he won’t be released for another couple months. ;)

airbud7
08-07-2021, 07:53 AM
we were at the dump a few weeks ago this lady was throwing away a mesh desk chair my brother asked if he could have it and she said sure....he said he loves it over his leather one...now that's what I call a deal.

Chicken Dinner
08-07-2021, 05:05 PM
No recommendations other than every cheap office chair I’ve bought has been a piece of junk and I wish I’d spent more. A man of yiur stature deserves a decent chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb
08-09-2021, 11:04 AM
Check these out, made in my Home Town and world famous.
https://store.hermanmiller.com/office-chairs?lang=en_US

Thumper
08-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Bubba, Lynn's mom worked for Herman Miller in L.A. many years ago (1960's). She still has a couple of Herman Miller chairs and two (Herman Miller) Noguchi tables in her house. Top quality stuff!

BarryBobPosthole
08-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Wow, those are some nice chairs. The ones that appeal to me on their page are all above my paygrade. At least for a chair.

BKB