PDA

View Full Version : I did it!....Thanks y'all

airbud7
08-12-2021, 04:21 PM

BarryBobPosthole
08-12-2021, 04:22 PM
Good job AB. How do I find you on Venmo? I owe you a beer!

BKB

airbud7
08-12-2021, 05:17 PM
No worries Barry, I got a buddy that lives in northwest Oklahoma that I need to visit and on my way there I'm gonna drive by and me and you gonna smoke a big one and drink a tall one!

I will admit you it was you fellers talked me into doing it!..... (Made me Braver)

respect.

Thumper
08-12-2021, 06:27 PM
My yard guy didn’t show up to cut my grass last weekend. He’s a non-vaxxer and the last conversation we had, he told me there’s no proof the vaccine even accomplishes anything. I texted Sunday night to see why he didn’t show and I finally got a reply from him last night. He said he was admitted into the hospital last week with Covid. Luckily, he’s now home recovering. He said he didn’t die, but there was a point he was so sick, he wanted to!

This shit’s nothing to play around with. Congrats on taking the plunge.

HideHunter
08-12-2021, 07:34 PM
My SIL is a respiratory therapist at Cedar Rapids.. At one point they had two floors dedicated to Covid. They had gone to one - and hadn't had a new case for nearly two months.. In two weeks time they have six new cases.. some on respirators.. evrey one - to a person - is a non-vac..

BarryBobPosthole
08-12-2021, 08:35 PM
:beer

My hat’s off to ya, AB.

BKb

Thumper
08-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Ok …. who’s next? ;)

airbud7
08-12-2021, 11:52 PM
:beer

My hat’s off to ya, AB.

BKb

I know I'm the young buck around here but I sure do respect y'all and thank you again.

Love y'all

Edit: I thought I had a side effect from the shot location but then I just realized there's a band aid still there! (6 hours later)....It was pulling on my arm hair!...hahaha!

Hombre
08-13-2021, 07:57 AM
1) Glad you got the vax
2) You folded faster than a man holding 7-3 off suit

Thumper
08-13-2021, 08:07 AM
1) Glad you got the vax
2) You folded faster than a man holding 7-3 off suit

I'd say more like a 2-7 ;)

quercus alba
08-13-2021, 10:32 AM
I don't believe any of the stats that come off the news, in my opinion there's not a news agency that can be trusted. The news networks are just pawns to be moved around on a political chess board. One of my sons is a nurse anesthetist and I do trust him. I trust the two nurses I attend church with and they all say the same thing: by a large margin the people being put on ventilators and or dying have not been vaccinated. A big portion of those express regret of not taking the plunge. Having said that, I'm not a reformer, you don't want the shot don't get the shot, it's a free country. By the same token, insurance companies should have the right to an exclusion clause if you go to the hospital with Covid having refused the shot, which is free by the way.

Just my two cents, I kinda live by the words of Hondo Lane "I always feel that a man ought to do what he thinks is best."

Thumper
08-13-2021, 11:14 AM
Sounds reasonable to me. If you fail to ever change the oil and filter in your car, then the engine blows up, the factory ain’t gonna warranty it. What’s the diff?

Chicken Dinner
08-13-2021, 11:21 AM
QA for POTUS! I’m trying real hard to remember my upbringing and feel bad for those who have refused vaccines and are suffering. But, it gets harder by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk