PDA

View Full Version : FB Whistleblower

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2021, 12:26 PM
I knowthere are FB haters here, but after watching the whistleblower on 60 Minutes last night I only have two questions:
She stole and published ‘tens of thousands’ of documents and she only worked there a little over a year? Anyone stop to think how many documents/day that is? I think she went there with an agenda. Saw that a few times in my career.
Whatever happened to being responsible for our own actions vs claiming some evil social network provider is causing me to be addicted by feeding my latent narcissim?
Lots of Karens need to get over their bad selves, IMO. I think the bitch was searching for deep pockets.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2021, 01:36 PM
And ironically fB and its other associated apps are down right now. Are teens and 20 something instagrammers going through seriouswithdrawals?

BKB

quercus alba
10-04-2021, 01:40 PM
I don't watch the news so I had to do a little research. I really like the part about Facebook putting profit ahead of the public good. Kinda like Lays, MacDonald's, Marlboro and Budweiser?

Instagram harming teenage girls health? Give me a break, there's never a zombie apocalypse around when you need one

Len is probably in his safe place stroking his cat drinking frilly little drinks with pink umbrellas in them

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2021, 02:15 PM
The absolute best thing to protect young teenage girls is a well armed and interested Mom and Dad in the house.
BKB

quercus alba
10-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Amen. They’ll be back up soon. Probably consulting Al Gore about this internet thingee. Maybe he can help them program a kinder gentler algorithm

Big Skyz
10-04-2021, 02:32 PM
The absolute best thing to protect young teenage girls is a well armed and interested Mom and Dad in the house.
BKB

While that is true parents like that are basically unicorns these days. Just my perspective from the classroom. Is social media bad for teenaged girls? The answer is definitely yes. Can the government fix the probably? Given their track record I'd say no.

Thumper
10-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Sorry, I was napping. Did I hear someone mention young teenaged girls! ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Quick, somebody tell Len that at least this antiquated technology is still working today…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
10-04-2021, 03:56 PM
Quick, somebody tell Len that at least this antiquated technology is still working today …

Ha ha ha! Touché! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Len is hiding from us I’ll bet.

Maybe we should send him a telegram.

BKB

Thumper
10-04-2021, 04:18 PM
I know Morse Code! Would that help?

LJ3
10-04-2021, 05:10 PM
...claiming some evil social network provider is causing me to be addicted by feeding my latent narcissim?

BKB

Uhhhh, is someone going to tell him or are you old biddies gonna me ME do it?!?!?!

LJ3
10-04-2021, 05:11 PM
I don't watch the news so I had to do a little research. I really like the part about Facebook putting profit ahead of the public good. Kinda like Lays, MacDonald's, Marlboro and Budweiser?

Instagram harming teenage girls health? Give me a break, there's never a zombie apocalypse around when you need one

Len is probably in his safe place stroking his cat drinking frilly little drinks with pink umbrellas in them

Actually, I was texting with your wife. She's not feeling very satisfied these days and was asking me for some tips to get your interest back where it needs to be :D

LJ3
10-04-2021, 05:12 PM
Quick, somebody tell Len that at least this antiquated technology is still working today…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran out of good comebacks on Posthole and QA. Bite me.

quercus alba
10-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Actually, I was texting with your wife. She's not feeling very satisfied these days and was asking me for some tips to get your interest back where it needs to be :D

Actually, I had her phone, I rather enjoyed our conversation. Maybe we could meet sometime.......:wink

LJ3
10-04-2021, 05:56 PM
Actually, I had her phone, I rather enjoyed our conversation. Maybe we could meet sometime.......:wink

I don’t care who you are, that right there is funny!!! 🤣😂

Thumper’s gonna get a boner and throw his back out from all this!

quercus alba
10-04-2021, 06:15 PM
The whistleblower had nothing to do with Facebook going down. The real reason is a friend of mine snapped a candid pic of me at a memorial service and posted it on her FB page and it overloaded the ugly filter and disrupted the censor Al Gore rhythm and shut everything down. Now you know why I'm outlawed in 26 counties in Arkansas and two in Louisiana

Thumper
10-04-2021, 07:05 PM
Thumper’s gonna get a boner and throw his back out from all this!

Heck, just the weight of my boner would throw most ANYONE’S back out!