PDA

View Full Version : Blues For Jimmy in G for Facebook

LJ3
10-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Since you gals can’t get to Facebook, I decided to bring Facebook to you!! I fuck around on the guitar and make a fool of myself every week or so. I just like doing it. This video I did last Thursday I think. Should have stopped as it got repetitive but I was having fun!!

I uploaded this one to YouTube. It’s no LJFS, I can tell you that!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uqwJY5pndhQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chicken Dinner
10-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Not sure how i missed this. Too busy talking football I guess. Nice chops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
10-12-2021, 07:03 AM
Nice! I like it! Sorry I just dropped in yesterday to post a joke, then we left the house and I never got a chance to check back in.

I like a VERY wide variety of music, but I'd have to say, if I were forced to pick a favorite musical genre, it would be the blues. The "slow" blues (especially instrumentals) is what really relaxes me and I've been a huge fan since being introduced to it as a kid in Memphis. I would actually brave the odds by showing up in little riverfront (black) bars on Friday/Saturday nights just to get my blues fix. Surprisingly enough, I was treated like royalty in those smoky, little joints and actually shared a table with Muddy Waters before I even had a clue who he was.

BTW ... I like your avatar ... it's too small to see any detail, but I assume that's SRV?

LJ3
10-18-2021, 08:53 AM
I started taking formal lessons for the first time, last week. This shit is hard! :D

Penguin
10-18-2021, 12:31 PM
Wow... that is really good stuff Len. I wish I knew how to play, alas I don't and probably never will. But I like listening to those who can.

Gotta be honest though, this was NOT what I expected. When I started the clip I must admit I was expecting something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDOl-j4SqQ

Will

LJ3
10-19-2021, 09:01 AM
Wow... that is really good stuff Len. I wish I knew how to play, alas I don't and probably never will. But I like listening to those who can.

Gotta be honest though, this was NOT what I expected. When I started the clip I must admit I was expecting something like this:

Will

Hah! I loved me some Ratt back in the day!