PDA

View Full Version : Jimbo

quercus alba
10-13-2021, 02:34 PM
what's the latest on Lynn, you better be taking good care of her

Thumper
10-13-2021, 04:19 PM
She’s just about worthless these days. It takes me 30 minutes just to kick her out of bed in the mornings to make me some frigging breakfast! Dang!

Seriously, thanks for asking. She just had an MRI and has been handed off to a Neurological Surgeon, but he can’t get her in until the end of November. Prob. is, we’re flying to L. A. the first of November and will return on the 17th, so we’re looking at the ol’ wheelchair routine through the airport. Hey, at least we get to board with the first group! ‘Course, the visit with family this year will present its own challenges, but we missed visiting her mom last year, due to Covid, and she’s not getting any younger. We’ll have to wait ‘til we return to find out what the future holds.

Bwana
10-14-2021, 09:34 AM
Hoping the best for the two of you.

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2021, 09:59 AM
Same here, keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
10-14-2021, 10:48 AM
Hoping Lynn gets better soon. It doesn't take much back pain to realize quickly that your back is the center of the universe as far as a body is concerned.

On a less serious note "She’s just about worthless these days" .... Do you think she could be faking just to pay you back for the same all these years?