PDA

View Full Version : Test..

HideHunter
02-23-2013, 12:13 PM
For some reason this poor old 'puter has decided not to let me reply to a post. All that shows up is the "title" bar and the rest never loads. Had to let it sit and grind for five minutes to get enough to post this (if it posts) . Only site I seem to be having problems with - at least in this regard. Anything with rolling banners and flying whizmagigs takes for ever to load. Between this tired old "late attic/early basement" computer and dial-up - well poor people have poor ways. ;)

here goes nothin'.

HideHunter
02-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Wonder if I can reply to my own post? Test..

HideHunter
02-23-2013, 12:19 PM
hell - maybe I fixed it.. I'll just talk to myself.. I'm the only one around here I trust implicitly anyway. ;)

Sunshine
02-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Someone's talking to himself!!!!!! :)

Captain
02-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Dang, you broke thought the HideHunter filter we installed...

:D
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
02-23-2013, 09:44 PM
:lmao

HideHunter
02-24-2013, 11:05 AM
lol.. love it Cap'n.. I don't mind being laughed at, called deranged or even ignored - but not having the opportunity was setting me nuts. ;)

Captain
02-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Understood!

This place would not be the same without ya'
Keep typing!!!
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
02-24-2013, 09:21 PM
"setting me nuts".

Nah, I ain't touching it. Nope.

I said NO.

HideHunter
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
For some reason this poor old 'puter has decided not to let me reply to a post. All that shows up is the "title" bar and the rest never loads. Had to let it sit and grind for five minutes to get enough to post this (if it posts) . Only site I seem to be having problems with - at least in this regard. Anything with rolling banners and flying whizmagigs takes for ever to load. Between this tired old "late attic/early basement" computer and dial-up - well poor people have poor ways. ;)

here goes nothin'.

test again :pissed

HideHunter
04-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Test... don't know what gets into this thing - -probably combination of computer on last legs and dial-up. Wouldn't let me reply or start a new thread - again - all I get is the "title". Finally got it to let me edit an old thread.. well see. . don't laugh - poor people have poor ways. ;)

here goes nothin..