PDA

View Full Version : Good article

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Not sure how many of you keep up with our old pal, Cliff Claven aka Matt Miller. He writes some great stuff!
Here’s a goodun.
BKb

https://blog.nature.org/science/2021/11/01/how-to-see-more-wildlife/

Hombre
11-04-2021, 11:18 AM
This was a good read. Most Saturday and Sunday I try to get a small hike in with the dog, I try to just clear my head and be present, it's part of the reason I take the dog she doesn't talk :D. Now the part about looking for small movements, or an ear twitch I mean every good road hunter knows that... that section should have been titled Become a Road hunter.

BarryBobPosthole
11-04-2021, 01:38 PM
And there ought to be a section on the different eye color reflections in a spotlight if you’re from Kansas.

BKB

Hombre
11-04-2021, 02:39 PM
We may need to be hired as consultants for the next article

DeputyDog
11-05-2021, 09:58 AM
I think that those of us who do hunt, or have hunted, have a much better set of skills when it comes to seeing wildlife of all kinds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2021, 10:51 AM
I think that those of us who do hunt, or have hunted, have a much better set of skills when it comes to seeing wildlife of all kinds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That said, italways takes me a while for my brain/eyes to get reaccustomed to spotting movement, colors, shapes, etc. Especially true when hunting morels. Jist when I get good at seeing them again, we’re done it seems likesometimes.

BKB