Navy always gives Notre Dame fits, Domers 31-27

(7) No. 11 Oklahoma State at West Virginia | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
I think the couch burners pull the upset W Vagina 28-24

(8) No. 5 Michigan State at Purdue | 3:30 p.m. | ABC
No upset here Sparty 31-17

(9) No. 14 Baylor at TCU | 3:30 p.m. | FOX
Bears over the Horny Toads 34-20

(10) No. 12 Auburn at No. 13 Texas A&M | 3:30 p.m. | CBS
the Aggies cheat at home but Auburn is the luckiest team in history Aubarn 30-24

(11) Mississippi State at Arkansas | 4 p.m. | SEC Network
Rogers completes 104% of his passes for 1233 yds. Barry Odom gets a contract extensions immediately after the game Dogs 65-0

(12) NC State at Florida State | 4 p.m. | ACC Network
Don't guess I'll ever learn Pack 34-17

(13) Tennessee at No. 18 Kentucky | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
I despise the Vols so they'll win just to spite me Tenn 30-23

(14) LSU at No. 3 Alabama | 7 p.m. | ESPN or CBS
Bama 42-24

(15) Texas at Iowa State | 7:30 p.m. | FS1
I figure it'll be close Cyclones 38-31

Curmudgeon ramblings:

For all of Georgia's accolades, they haven't really played a very difficult schedule. That big Clemson win doesn't look so big anymore
I don't think they win it all

A shovel pass is nothing but an illegal forward lateral

When is a receiver not a receiver? When he's covered up. Somebody want to explain this to me or even more importantly why is this even a rule?

If they review every play and the home office makes the call instead of the official then why even have referees?

Chicken Dinner
11-03-2021, 07:34 AM
I completely agree with your characterization of Va Tech this year. Every game from here on iut is Fuentes coaching for his job. If they can win out, he has a chance. Beware picking my Wolfpack on the road. I think they may win this one. But, I’ll be surprised if they double up FSU in Tallahassee. I’ll still be picking against Wake every week until someone finally eats them.

My old guy rambling is that OU at #8 in the for CFP rankings ought to be criminal. This is as rigged as FIFA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2021, 12:07 PM
I don’t know that I disagree with our ranking, Hank. That doesn’t mean I understand them relative to everyone else. In 2019 we were ranked 9th the first cfp week and dropped to 10th the second week, and we won out and made the playoff.

The way I see it, every team in the top 10 has to win out to make the playoff. So all odds are theoretically even at this point. Now, if we win out and are ranked behind a team that loses in November then I’ll be pissed.

Championship November is here!
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-06-2021, 11:12 AM
I wonder if Deputy’s Boilermakers have it in ‘em to scare Sparty? The B1G is usually pretty effed up in November. No reason to think this season to be any different.
I’m picking Purdue to upset Sparty today. Surprising to see Sparty only giving 2.5 today.

BKB

quercus alba
11-06-2021, 12:33 PM
I think the Iowa win has lost a little of it's luster, aside from that Purdue has looked rather pedestrian as of late. I think they'll be competitive but I think State has a little too much fire power.

Having said that Purdue will probably win by 40

Chicken Dinner
11-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Boilermakers are making you look smart Posty!

BarryBobPosthole
11-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Goodwin by the Hogs today too!

BKB

DeputyDog
11-06-2021, 11:38 PM
If I was Ohio State, I’d be working pretty hard this week.

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2021, 08:46 AM
Welp, it looks like the Committee has painted itself into a nice box with its reliance on ‘style points’ instead of wins and losses. Bama, Cincy, and Washington all beat unranked teams by less than ten points. REALLY low ranked unranked teams (two of three with losing records).
And the pretenders, that would be Baylor, Wake, Mich State, Auburn got beat. Will they change their logic this week or penalize teams for not winning by enough like they did OU? Interesting to see what happens.

And poor Texas now has a losing record after getting beaten by a bunch of hooligan Iowegians. They prolly stormed the field. Can Sark make it even to the end of the year? Before you feel sorry for him, Texas has has top five recruiting classes the past five years. Its not like Sark can blame PeeWee Herman for leaving an empty cupboard.

The B1G is remaining true to its form, the Pac12 has one team that has an outside chance of making it, and the SEC might have trouble getting one team in, if a one or two loss team beats Georgia in the SEC championship.
Hooty hoot! I love college foosball! Its the debbil!

BKb

quercus alba
11-07-2021, 09:07 AM
I fully expect Arkansas to give Bama all they can handle. I doubt very seriously that they beat us by more than 60 or 70 points.

Chicken Dinner
11-07-2021, 09:46 AM
Big game against Wake for the Wolfpack this coming weekend. I got to watch a bit of Wake yesterday for the first time yesterday and they are better in the offensive side of the ball than I realized. I still like our chances though.

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2021, 11:07 AM
And just in case nobody knew this but Tulsa got jobbed bythe refs on a game tying TD with under a minute.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-07-2021, 12:48 PM
And just in case nobody knew this but Tulsa got jobbed bythe refs on a game tying TD with under a minute.

BKB

I saw that in the highlights this morning. That definitely could have gone the other way.

DeputyDog
11-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Do any of you think that Purdue WR David Bell would be getting serious Heisman consideration if he played in the SEC, especially for Bama?

He just logged his 15th career 100+ yard game in 26 chances which is a Purdue record. This play is not out of the ordinary for him.

https://twitter.com/bigtennetwork/status/1457107291824480285?s=21

quercus alba
11-07-2021, 02:27 PM
And just in case nobody knew this but Tulsa got jobbed by the refs on a game tying TD with under a minute.

BKB

CFB is as corrupt as any business in the world.