PDA

View Full Version : The Arm Conundrum

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2021, 10:08 AM
Got my flu shot in one arm and my covid booster in the other yesterday. I figured since my last covid shot really made my arm sore and I’m left handed, I’d get in my right. The flu shot never bothered me much. This morning, both arms are sore as hell.
oh well. My immune system has to be going WITBF?

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2021, 10:09 AM
Oh, and also this morning, 5G 4 bars!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-23-2021, 10:53 AM
I split them up by two weeks. The CV booster made my arm sore as hell. It was Moderna this time. I had no issue with the Pfizer shot. No problem whatsoever with the flu shot from Sunday.

You must be getting old…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
11-23-2021, 12:47 PM
I went through all three Pfizer shots and felt nothing. Lynn had three Moderna shots and was extremely (for her) sore after each one. We had our flu shots also, no problem.

Bwana
11-23-2021, 01:14 PM
My first two shots of Pfizer were totally non-issues, the booster on the other hand had be sore for a couple of days.

BarryBobPosthole
11-24-2021, 10:16 PM
And just like last time, 24 hours later, nuttin. Except I have bat vision.

BKB

quercus alba
11-25-2021, 09:12 AM
Except I have bat vision.

BKB

Need to be careful with statements like that. If you're blind as a bat combined with the sore arm conundrum well...........

surprised Jim didn't jump all over that, he must be slipping

Thumper
11-25-2021, 09:44 AM
I thought he had to go through the hairy palms stage first. (???). ;)

LJ3
11-29-2021, 05:10 PM
My immune system has to be going WITBF?

BKB

It might be thinking you done reenlisted!

Which kinda amuses me when veterans are all "I ain't gettin' a vaccine, I know my rights! 'Merica!". As I'm sure all vets remember, you get about 47 shots in 15 seconds walking down a line with medics. Where's your freedoms then?

Too bad none of them improved cell signal but I have no idea what any of them were for.

Thumper
11-29-2021, 07:04 PM
Remember it well. Guys with “shot guns” lined up on both sides. Take a step … kafffit, kafffit (one in each arm) … take a step …. kafffit, kafffit …. and repeat until pumped full of who knows what? I have no regrets.

BarryBobPosthole
11-30-2021, 09:37 AM
I still have my old shot record from the military. And then every so often you’d get a computer data card from them telling youto show up for boosters or for flu shots. Article 15 if you didn’t go.
And when I went to the PI with Verizon I had to get a series of shots too. Verizon didn’t mandate them but unless you wanted to come down with some serious shit, like hep or the Albanian clap you got them and didn’t ask questions. I got mine at a place staffed by old retired (and salty) nurses. They offered me two different series. When I asked the differences, the old gal who gave me mine asked me how much fun I wanted to have.

BKb

DeputyDog
11-30-2021, 11:31 PM
I got the booster shot today and my arm is pretty sore tonight. I had the same problem with both of the first two shots so I should have expected it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk