PDA

View Full Version : Nice turkey day surprise!

Thumper
11-26-2021, 08:05 AM
Sometimes us fat boys have trouble finding clothes that fit correctly. About 15 or so years ago, I bought a couple of Carhartt t-shirts …

LOOSE FIT HEAVYWEIGHT SHORT-SLEEVE POCKET HENLEY T-SHIRT

…. that were made of strong material and fit (me) better than most anything else I owned. I finally wore those things plumb out and was only allowed to wear them around the house (Lynn TRIED to throw them away a dozen times, but I’d fish them out if the trash, that’s how much I liked them).

Well, UPS dropped a package on my porch yesterday with SIX brand new Carhartt Henley t-shirts, all different colors …. a surprise from Lynn. Seems she found a deal for 25% off PLUS a military discount (an additional 10% I think?) and ordered them. Man-o-man, it reminded me of Christmas morning as a kid! They’re a perfect fit, don’t “hang” or cling and hide my fatness better than any other t-shirts I’ve come across. I assume Lynn will make a ritual out of burning my old ones.

BarryBobPosthole
11-26-2021, 09:57 AM
I have a couple of those with the long anti-plumber’s butt tails.

like ‘em!

BK B

Thumper
11-26-2021, 11:19 AM
Yessir, the “regular” fit is plenty long for me as they are much longer than most other brands. A “long or tall” size (which I wear with most brands) would look like a dress on me. (No comments from the peanut gallery please) ;)

quercus alba
11-26-2021, 01:53 PM
I knew I should have bought stock in Omar/the-tentmaker.com