I never knew you were Canuckian!
BkB

Chicken Dinner
12-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Link doesn’t work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
12-12-2021, 07:02 PM
Why me? Send that to Johnboy. Speaking of ... where TF has that danged Canuckian been anydamnway? Did one of us piss him off? Should we check on him? Us old farts have been dropping like flies and when one of us falls off the face of the earth these days, I start getting nervous. Did he runoft with Sunny and join the Qanon gang?

BarryBobPosthole
12-12-2021, 08:00 PM
But you’re the anti ink redneck.

BKB

Thumper
12-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I get your point. I gots’ta admit, I HATE that shit. My son’s covered with the damn things. We’re getting together for Christmas (5-days) and when he called a couple days ago, he asked what I was doing. I said, “I’m sharpening my skinning knife, why do you ask?” [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trav
12-12-2021, 09:45 PM
Just for you Thumper, jut got it Friday

Thumper
12-13-2021, 12:12 AM
Ha ha ha! I can always re-sharpen my knife if you’re gonna be in the area. Some people pay good money for tat removal. I’ll do it gratis! ;)

Thumper
12-13-2021, 01:35 PM
As a side note, I don't want to offend anyone here, to each his own. I've had an aversion to tats since I was a kid. Back then, it seemed only veteran WWII sailors had the things and for some unknown reason, I've always hated them and couldn't for the life of me, understand why anyone would want them. I remember when my son was in high school, he went through the "Gothic" phase. Dressed in black with silly piercings (another thing I hate) all over his face. Earrings, nose ring, eyebrow thingy, lip and tongue stud and who knows what else? I told him then, I could live with it as long as he doesn't get any %$#@&^*(!) tats. I explained, once he gets older and grows out of the "fad", all those holes in his head will fill in and go away, but the ink is permanent. (Yes, I know it can be expensively removed)

Well, he was a great kid, never a problem, was extremely popular, never got into trouble and was always an excellent student, it was just the "in" thing at the time, so I'd simply grin and bear it. He's doing extremely well for himself, owns a home, has a bazillion good friends. is world travelled, has an excellent job that he excels at and has been promoted to a top managerial position, so I shouldn't complain. It still eats at me though that he has COVERED himself with tats! Luckily, they can all be hidden with clothing, so most times, you'd never know he has them. What sucks almost as much, is that he has a beautiful girlfriend, smart, owns her own business and is very successful ... but COVERED in tats! Sorry, but I just don't get it.

True story. After my divorce, I was playing the field HEAVILY (Lots of hot wimmins in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, where I was working and hanging out at the time) I met a gal one night in a high end restaurant/nightclub and we hit it off. This gal was absolutely gorgeous and I ended up going to her place with her that night (she was local, my house was a 35-mile drive). We got to her place, got to "know each other" a lot better and ended up in her bedroom. As an added bonus, she happened to be Asian (Korean), so I was in heaven to begin with. One thing led to another and we were ready to hit the sack when she turned toward her dresser, pulled her dress up over her head and got nekkid. Without getting too graphic, let's just say my previously perfectly functioning "manhood" took an immediate hiatus and went from staring at the ceiling, to staring at the floor! (I blamed it on the booze) She had a GIANT dragon tattoo that extended from the top of her butt crack to to just below her shoulders and almost completely covered her back! I was shocked ... but worse yet, immediately turned off. With that said, I know I have a problem, but hey, some guys prefer redheads, some prefer brunettes. Me, I like 'em tatless.

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2021, 02:02 PM
You may be hopeless.

BKB

airbud7
12-13-2021, 02:08 PM
Hey Thumper, I am the same way when it comes to women and tattoos!...I would need 2 blue pills to even think about hitting it.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/575/893/9893575.jpeg

Thumper
12-13-2021, 02:23 PM
You may be hopeless. BKB

Yeah, I agree P-hole. I understand it's a personal issue, but it's just me and at this age, I doubt it'll ever change. My old high school girlfriend and I have stayed in touch through the years. Man-o-man, she was hot back in the day (still is actually), but she's all tatted up now. I just don't understand it. I still have this old pic of her from when we were seniors. Yep, I was always partial to long, straight hair back in the day. As stated, she's still quite the looker and still a good friend. BTW, she also rides a Harley nowadays, but back when this pic was taken, we were still skipping school and bombing around in her old VW Beetle! ;)

Ha ha! Come to think of it, she's still a good looking gal (considering we're 70 years old now) and recently married one of her biker buddies who has a P-hole haircut! ;)

I think he may have you beat on length P-hole (you should be used to that!) :laughing

(Don't know the gal in this pic.)

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2021, 04:10 PM

Thumper
12-13-2021, 04:42 PM
Mr. Stinky Pinky.

airbud7
12-13-2021, 11:39 PM
hahahaha!....Dam Barry that's funny right there!