PDA

View Full Version : Hey Thump

DeputyDog
12-18-2021, 10:37 AM
Did you get one of these before they sold out?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211218/ae28ca958bbcafdaeba9eff1f034018f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
12-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Ha ha ha! I hadn’t seen those. It’s obvious, we LOVE our Sheriff!

DeputyDog
12-18-2021, 01:34 PM
I saw where they sold out in under 24 hours.

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2021, 01:37 PM
I had to look him up. Wow! A guy that gets 96% of the vote five times in a row must be doing something right.

BKB

Thumper
12-18-2021, 10:30 PM
P-hole, he’s extremely popular here and I’ve voted for him in every election he’s participated in. He’s a no-nonsense guy and there’s NOTHING politically correct about him. He tells it like it is and doesn’t hold back. The fun begins when some Liberal press reporter tries to take him on. Hint: The reporter ALWAYS loses.

I’ve told the story here many times, but it’s one of my all-time favorite Judd quotes. Years back, one of his deputies made a minor traffic stop and the dude was a career criminal. He ended up shooting and severely wounding one deputy and another deputy and his K-9 tracked him into a wooded area. The deputy AND his K-9 were shot and killed. Grady Judd sent enough resources in to make SURE this scum bag didn’t get away. I think we had 90% of the Sheriffs Dept. plus the SWAT team going in after this guy. He jumped up from behind a big log and aimed toward the deputies, at which time everybody on the search team unloaded. When it ended, the perp was dead with 68 bullet holes in his worthless ass.

During the press conference, some were accusing the Sheriff!s Dept. of unnessary overkill. One reporter took Judd on and asked him why they had to shoot him so many times. Judd replied, “We’d have shot him more but we ran out of bullets!” :)

BarryBobPosthole
12-19-2021, 11:19 AM
So you get aguy who wins almost everybody’s vote and obviouslydoes a great job and the thing you choose to point out is he pisses off liberals.

Remind me of this when you whine about how divided we are.

BKB

Thumper
12-19-2021, 11:56 AM
Oh waaaaa! Our Sheriff is a Republican, so yeah, he doesn't usually piss off Conservatives. Isn't THAT a division in itself? Republicans and Democrats? Political parties are a "division" by design and it'll never change. Why do we register and vote one way or another? I suppose in "your" world, they should have just left a note tacked to a tree and asked the guy to voluntarily turn himself in so he could be assigned some anger management courses.

The worthless ass-wipe killed two officers and put another in the hospital, then aimed a gun at the pursuing officers and we're supposed to listen to some limp-dicked reporter ask why they had to hurt him?

We live in a Conservative county and we love our Conservative Sheriff. 'Nuf said.

BarryBobPosthole
12-19-2021, 01:24 PM
So 96% of your county are Republicans. then is what you’re saying.
I get it.

BKB

airbud7
12-19-2021, 01:36 PM
When your sheriff is so "tough on crime" that criminals are scared to break the law!

He's doing a damn good job!

airbud7
12-19-2021, 01:43 PM
Hey Thump!...I hear your Sheriff also teaches self-defense classes!

https://i.imgur.com/BjhIOOG.gif?noredirect

Thumper
12-19-2021, 03:06 PM
I get it.

No sir, I never said that, you did. I said we live in a predominately Conservative county (or Republican according to you), but just barely. My county is pretty closely divided as far as political affiliation is concerned. The difference here is, even the Democrats have learned to enjoy having a no-nonsense Sheriff who refuses to coddle bad guys. The hardcore Liberals are South of here …. all those transplanted New Yorkers and Chicago types .... ummm, you know … the Liberal “defund police” supporter types. In fact, I met this nice Yankee couple enjoying the sunshine on Miami Beach a couple weeks ago. I asked 'em what they thought of our Sheriff and this is the response I got.

Here are our county stats FWIW:

Republicans: 167,900

Democrats: 158,593

No Party Affiliation: 132,650

Total Registered Voters: 459,143

Thumper
12-19-2021, 04:05 PM
He loves press conferences.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H9-WlXOeaBo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

airbud7
12-19-2021, 10:42 PM
I get it.

BKB

amazing how they have 96% less Smash and grabs?....coincidence?

You are going to lose this argument Barry!

PS: Barry I miss you and Cappy arguing !!!...Love y'all

PS:2: Barry, you'd be the only Democrat I might vote for!

you ain't right but you ain't wrong.

BarryBobPosthole
12-20-2021, 10:10 AM
The amazing thing about this whole thread is ther3 is no fucking argument. If you’ll read the thread, I was praising the motherfucker. For getting such a huge percentage of the vote. Thumper then chose to make it about some liberal reporter which I don’t dven know what that has to do with anything.
So go fuck yourselves, allaya.
And Merry Christmas.

BKB

Thumper
12-20-2021, 10:31 AM
Dang dude! Somebody shit in your Wheaties this morning?

BarryBobPosthole
12-20-2021, 10:53 AM
No, why do you ask, Two Dogs?

BKB

Thumper
12-20-2021, 11:03 AM
Two Dogs? Do you know that Indian ..... errrr, sorry, I mean Native American dude?

DeputyDog
12-20-2021, 11:07 AM
Man, that’s an old one.