PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ticboy!

Thumper
01-19-2022, 08:39 AM
Time to put another one under your belt old man! ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-19-2022, 09:49 AM
HBD, Len!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb
01-19-2022, 10:38 AM
Same from here, I would love to know your age, along with Thump, as well as all youse guys.
Makes a difference in saying "enjoy the day and many more, or enjoy the days you have left"

BarryBobPosthole
01-19-2022, 11:02 AM
Today is the day Len moves into the senior circuit. Aside from senior discounts a-go-go, he’ll also get all of the other perks too, like pounds that won’t EVER come off no matter what you do, more ads in all of your social media about medicare plans and AARP than you can shake a stick at, and women will always call you sir and mister.
Happy birthday, old timer!

BkB

Chicken Dinner
01-19-2022, 11:35 AM
I just got my first piece of junk mail for some sort of luxury “active adult” retirement community out in AZ and I’m not nearly as old as Len.

Thumper
01-19-2022, 11:44 AM
Yep, it's walker time for Len. Maybe I'll send him my old one since my new one has wheels. ;)

Just turned the big seven-oh here. Len's too vain to tell anybody his age, but I know the secret. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-19-2022, 12:14 PM
Three score and zero years ago…..

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-19-2022, 12:20 PM
Maybe we should be more respectful now that he has attained “village elder” status.

Nah, who Ami kidding!

Thumper
01-19-2022, 01:51 PM
Three score and zero years ago….. BKB

I didn't know Abe was gonna spill the beans. ;)

Penguin
01-19-2022, 02:47 PM
Been quite a few of these since the old days all outdoors. I quit counting long ago.... too bad my body didn't.

Happy birthday Len. Hope it's a good one man. :)

Will

LJ3
01-19-2022, 04:24 PM
Thanks gennlemen! and I use that term in the loosest fashion possible! It is indeed true that I have reach the ripe old age of 60. I don't look like it, I do feel like ti at times, and apparently am starting some sort of post-mid-life crisis where I'm playing in a hard rock band now. So there's that!

BarryBobPosthole
01-19-2022, 04:39 PM
Birddog showed up for fishing the other day wearing braces. Or gallouses or suspenders what have you. I’ve never liked ‘suspenders’ since Baron Harkonnen wore ‘suspensers’ in Dune. But that’s my problem.
Anyways, Birddog claims it resolves the old guy ‘no ass’ problem quite nicely. I guess belts just weren’t cutting it.

So there’s one problem solved and somethingfor you to look forward to,Len!

BKB

airbud7
01-19-2022, 06:56 PM
Happy Birthday Len!...I actually thought you turned 50 looking at your guitar playing videos!

Have a good one Bro!