PDA

View Full Version : Hey Len and any other music lovers

Big Skyz
02-02-2022, 11:40 AM
Len and company, I realize this might not be your style of music, but hopefully you can appreciate the talent that goes into developing something like this. My son wrote this song just a couple days ago. He actually let me help with one tiny piece (the bass solo at around 1:10) they rest is all him. Anyway if'n any of you are bored or curious give it a listen. I think it's pretty darn good for a 19 year old kid to create all this in his head and then be able to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv-kVrDO1qI&list=PL5rDYZAvDJUiO3vnU9n0fDnF8UVA8-kbQ&index=1

Thumper
02-02-2022, 03:59 PM
Cool! I actually like a wide variety of different musical genres and techno is one of them. I used to frequent some pretty neat techno clubs in Bangkok and always enjoyed it.

Big Skyz
02-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Thanks Jim. I threw little "old school" bass solo in there just to keep it from being totally techno. Just trying to do my part. :D

DeputyDog
02-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Pretty cool! Definitely a good choice for a dance club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
02-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Len and company, I realize this might not be your style of music, but hopefully you can appreciate the talent that goes into developing something like this. My son wrote this song just a couple days ago. He actually let me help with one tiny piece (the bass solo at around 1:10) they rest is all him. Anyway if'n any of you are bored or curious give it a listen. I think it's pretty darn good for a 19 year old kid to create all this in his head and then be able to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv-kVrDO1qI&list=PL5rDYZAvDJUiO3vnU9n0fDnF8UVA8-kbQ&index=1

That's cool!! A tip for you old guys. Techno isn't a thing any more. It's called EDM, electronic dance music.

Bwana
02-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Yet another amazing talent from this young man. Though not my vibe, there is definitely a good deal of effort and know-how that goes into something like this.