PDA

View Full Version : Well, we're loaded up and ready to hit the road.

Thumper
02-12-2022, 08:27 PM
Just takin' the ol' motorhome down to Fort Lauderdale for a few days. There's a restaurant down there that Lynn has wanted to check out for ages and since her birthday was on Thursday, I promised I'd take her. We have camping reserved at a resort down there and will be stopping (on the way) at a Thai restaurant I've wanted to check out for a while, then we'll check in to the resort and get settled in for the Super Bowl. I hope those arrogant L.A. F'ers go down in flames, but they have some momentum, so who knows? Anyway, we're gonna be a couple'a campin' fools for a few days. Nuttin' too exciting, just city slicker camping, but we'll have beach instead of Yankee snow. ;) Catch youse bozos later!

Thumper
02-13-2022, 07:40 PM
Well, we’re in a campsite in Ft. Lauderdale, all settled in, all hooked up, gots all the snacks laid out and ready to watch the game! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220213/8144622bab9c056b7c9a860f78717a0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
02-14-2022, 08:35 AM
Ahh, Fort Lauderdale. I’ve got some fond memories of that place back in the day. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguin
02-14-2022, 09:29 AM
Jimmy, you know how to live brother. :)

Will

Thumper
02-14-2022, 10:32 AM
This motorhome gig is something I’ve always wanted to try, but I just never could pull the trigger for some reason. I’ll admit, it’s a lot easier after retirement where your time is more flexible. Problem is, instead of having to plan around work schedules, us old farts have to work around doctor appointments! :(