PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Superbowl Commercial?

FooBang
02-14-2022, 08:50 PM
I thought the Sopranos Silverado commercial was best..
There's a lot of detail in there, particularly if you're from Jersey and know what you're looking at.
BUT, the biggest takeaway was Meadow wearing Tony's ring and jewelry.. Ergo, he ded.

Are GM commercials Sopranos canon now? :D

Other tidbits-- the twin towers are replaced with the freedom tower. The tollbooth is replaced with EZ pass. Some of the newer, modern bridges replace the ugly ones in the opening sequence..

BarryBobPosthole
02-14-2022, 10:26 PM
The cafe she met AJ at was the one they were at in the last scene.

I thought theSopranos one was great. The Eugene Levy onetoo. I rewound it and watchedit twice more. I’ve laughed at that guy since his SecondCity days as Bobby Bittman.

There were several I liked.
BKB

BKB

Thumper
02-14-2022, 10:37 PM
Years ago, we did not even watch the ball games, but would tune around halftime just to watch the new commercials. It’s been a totally wasted effort for recent years and yesterday, I did some channel surfing during halftime. I didn’t even see them.

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2022, 12:18 AM
That seems to be going around.

BKB

FooBang
02-15-2022, 12:53 AM
The cafe she met AJ at was the one they were at in the last scene.

I thought theSopranos one was great. The Eugene Levy onetoo. I rewound it and watchedit twice more. I’ve laughed at that guy since his SecondCity days as Bobby Bittman.

There were several I liked.
BKB

BKB

Eugene Levy was pretty funny too. Seems like there were better commercials this year than last.