PDA

View Full Version : This REALLY happened! (I wouldn't lie to you) ;)

Thumper
02-23-2022, 12:17 PM
Yesterday morning I bought two six packs of beer on sale at the grocery store, put 'em on the front seat of the car, and headed back home.

On the way, I decided to stop to gas up, and a drop-dead gorgeous blonde pulled up to the next pump and started filling her tank. It's warm here in Florida and she was wearing tight shorts and a VERY revealing light top.

As I was about to leave, she glanced at the beer on my front seat, then bent over and knocked on my passenger window. Practically falling out of her skimpy top, she said, in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of beer ya got?" :biggrin

quercus alba
02-23-2022, 12:35 PM
I believe you Jim.

Except for the part about the beer the blonde and the sex. Aside from that I completely believe that you stopped and got gas

Thumper
02-23-2022, 12:42 PM
Ok, ok, ok, I can't tell a lie .... I didn't really stop for gas either. :crybaby

BarryBobPosthole
02-23-2022, 02:12 PM
Well, I guess if you’d have found out what kind it was you’d have told us.

Right?
BKB

FooBang
02-23-2022, 02:32 PM
Reminds me of a very true story on Wall St. I was walking into work at the NYSE and a drop-dead blond, 6 ft. tall bombshell stepped in front of me and blocked my path. I had to stop in my tracks in order to avoid knocking her over when she looked me dead in the eyes and asked with such a sultry voice, "Where have you been all my life?"

Puzzled at my encounter with either a gold digger or Russian spy, I shook my head and walked around her..

Thumper
02-23-2022, 04:14 PM
Years ago, I had just started my new job in Beverly Hills. I parked my car in the underground parking garage and proceeded to the elevator (my office was on the 9th floor). I had my briefcase and something else in my hands as a woman got on at the same time. As I wrestled with my stuff to hit the button for my floor, she said she’ll get it and asked which floor I wanted. I told her 9 and she said we were going to the same floor. At that time, I looked up and realized she was drop-dead gorgeous and very tall. I really wanted to get a better look at her as she looked familiar, but it was kind of awkward to stare in a small elevator, so I never got a real good look at her.

I got off at 5:00 pm and darned if we didn’t meet at the elevator at the same time to return to the garage. She joked around a bit and said we were going to have to quit meeting like this as people were going to start getting suspicious. We both laughed and made small talk as we entered the elevator and on the way down, I finally realized it was Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman days) and her office was two doors down from mine. After that we realized we worked the same hours and probably shared the elevator 95% of the time morning and/or afternoon. We had lots of short conversations and got to know each other pretty well, not as personal friends, but just from those shared rides to and from our cars. The main thing I remember was that she was extremely beautiful. I never was a Wonder Woman fan and never really realized how good looking she actually was, especially her eyes.

Shortly after starting work there, I found out Jermaine Jackson had the office next to mine. The building was full of people “in the business” as it was referred to in those days. When eating lunch, I rubbed elbows with probably half the stars in Hollywood at the time. I never was a groupie type and could generally care less about those types, but it was kind of cool to see many of them on a daily basis.

BarryBobPosthole
02-23-2022, 04:14 PM
I’ve never had a problem with gold diggers chasing me. I wonder why? No gold maybe?
BKB

FooBang
02-23-2022, 05:59 PM
Lots of elevator experiences working at the NYSE. It wasn't uncommon to be in the elevator with some celebrity or captain of industry on any given day.
In the mornings, there'd be the opening bell, then at lunch celebrities would come by to visit the swanky in-house restaurant and in the evenings, we'd have the closing bell.
I remember I boarded an elevator with a new hire.. Before we reached our floor, another party got out ahead of us.. This person looked agape and asked "Is that twisted sister?"

I remember at AOL's IPO, there was Cristal up and down the hallway in laundry carts.. Snoop Dogg, Madonna and others were there for the party.

FooBang
02-23-2022, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah. I had an office at Billboard headquarters.. We had concerts 2 or 3 time a day. you could watch if you wanted to when they did a few sets.. That was awesome. Like a personal concert, with 3 or 4 people in the audience.. So many bands from every generation. If you have a copy of Billboard Magazine from 2017 - 2019, you'll see my name in the masthead! :D

This has not impressed my children in any respect.