PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson needs to be summarily shot and killed

Buckrub
02-26-2013, 06:35 PM
He knows better than to push naive 'seniors' into these terrible Reverse Mortgages............simply borrowing all of your home's money as debt.......and losing your home either way, just to have a few bucks today.

This kind of person makes me want to commit murder. I hate those that prey on old folks. I fight them daily for my mother, who would trust the devil if he would just smile.

Arrggh....

LW
02-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Old news bucky. Been pushing that deal for several years. But I agree.

Buckrub
02-26-2013, 06:53 PM
If it's old, then his needed death is overdue!

DeputyDog
02-26-2013, 07:01 PM
You know, with all the gun talk, political talk, and everything else that's discussed on here, I'm wouldn't be surprised if we weren't all on some type of government watch list. :usa2

Buckrub
02-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Bring it, Yo Mamma. Bring all you got.

I am here. RAT Cheer!!!

Big Muddy
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
I think what Bucky's saying is---he don't give a sheeit what they think!!! ;)

LJ3
02-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Sunny, you alright? I mean, we like to go off topic and all, but....

LJ3
02-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Oh, and they've been using old fuck to sell those reverse mortgages for years. Robert Wagner was their last shill. When they get around to Barry Manilow, My mom will go all in.

Buckrub
02-26-2013, 08:38 PM
I don't even know how to delete my OWN threads, you blonde bimbo! :thwak

Leave me alone, I'm upset.

I forget what about.

DeputyDog
02-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Our local septic service's motto is "A flush beats a full house."

LJ3
02-26-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm 'bout ready to charter a plane to take all your butts to the island of misfit toys. The Charlie-in=the-box needs some company :)

Captain
02-26-2013, 09:03 PM
I totally agree with Bucky 110% on Fred Thompson and these scams. And I have been seeing him push them for a couple of years.
There needs to be a special place for folks like that!
Take care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Niner
02-26-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm not even sure I understand how that reverse mortgage thingy works, but it don't sound good on the surface.

On the other hand...the ol' codger lawyer my Mom worked for for years, and years, and years, and years....WELL into her retirement years. He had a home that was WAY overbuilt for the neighborhood, and I think he got one of those reverse dealies. It worked out for his heirs, because he passed not too long after the real estate crash,and he'd gotten a good bit more for the property than they would have been able to after he'd passed. BUT that's the only instance I have ANY knowledge about.......and not toooo much of that.

Buckrub
02-26-2013, 09:33 PM
You borrow the money on your house, spend it, and when you die they sell your house to get their money back. That's if EVERYTHING works out perfectly, which it never does.

The loan is a billion percent, and the sellout after your death is at Fire Sale prices, so your heirs probably owe a ton of money at the time that they thought they'd inherited an asset (a house).

Just sick stuff. And Fred Thompson was a U.S. Senator, and knows better.