View Full Version : We love our Sheriff

Thumper
06-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Grady Judd’s comments regarding Uvalde.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZY5zWptLXz0?feature=share

(Sorry, not sure how to disable the loop, so the video keeps repeating itself.}

BarryBobPosthole
06-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Another bloviating asshole. The chiefs of Sandy Hook, Parkland, Las Vegas, Tulsa, Uvalde and the many other places may have had the same level of false confidence that this would never happen in their jurisdiction.
And threats don’t scare crazy motherfuckers, they provoke them.

Pride goeth before a fall. Humbleness is no longer a desireable trait it seems.

BKB

Thumper
06-04-2022, 12:01 PM
The difference is, our guy isn't in Sandy Hook, Parkland, Las Vegas, Tulsa or Uvalde ... ya' grumpy old curmudgeon. ;)

In this day and age of police haters, our county LOVES it's Sheriff ... well, the bad guys don't like him much.

BarryBobPosthole
06-04-2022, 01:14 PM
I’m not commenting on his popularity, I’m commenting on his implication that, unlike his jurisdiction, those other guys weren’t prepared enough. You know as well as I do, all the training and prep in the world can’t cover every scenario. And this guy just challenged the crazies to come challenge him.
we just went through the unthinkable in Tulsa and the police did everything they were supposed to and five people died. And thelast muzzle he saw was his own, not the police.
The braggadacious folks of the world also just piss me off.
And as you know, it was only six years ago 39 were killed in Orland in the night club shooting. Noy Polk County but I guess he’ll say they weren’t prepared enough either.
BKB

Thumper
06-04-2022, 02:22 PM
I think we've just found our long-awaited replacement for Bucky ... meet our new Official Good Hunting Master Curmudgeon ... Mr. P-hole Bruton! :clap

johnboy
06-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Bloviate - what a great word! Had to look it up, though.

Thumper
06-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Bloviate - what a great word! Had to look it up, though.

No problem and totally understandable Johnboy ... it's English, not Canuckian. ;)

johnboy
06-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Do Americans speak English or American? :usa

Thumper
06-04-2022, 04:11 PM
'Murican .... NOT to be confused with Meskin.