PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha! Ya' gots ta' love advertising!

Thumper
06-04-2022, 04:25 PM
I've been looking for an insulated bag to mount on the rear rack of my ebike to hold a coupl'a sammiches, Cokes, bottled water, etc. (as well as some regular "stuff").

I ran across this one on Amazon and I guess the manufacturer is trying to demonstrate what all you can put in this thing. I suppose ya' might want it for an elaborate picnic during your ride. Now who the "F" would stuff a frigging pineapple in their bike bag? Looks more like a fruit basket! A bit too healthy lookin' for me ('cept for the Coke maybe!). I wonder why they don't show it with the top zipped up over that pineapple? Sheesh, I think this is a bit of overkill. Ya' think? (stupid picture ... must be one'a those healthy Californicators)

13113 13112

BarryBobPosthole
06-04-2022, 04:46 PM
That’s prolly why that guy has such skinny guns.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
06-04-2022, 04:46 PM
That’s prolly why that guy has such skinny guns.

BKB

Thumper
06-04-2022, 05:07 PM
You can say that again! Posty, my entries have been double posting all day also. Maybe I caught your disease! I also get a window that pops up whenever I hit the "post" button that asks if I want to "leave the site" or "cancel". I hit "leave the site" and it posts. Not sure what's going on. There seems to be a long delay at times so I think maybe I missed the button, so I hit it again .... hence the double posts.

Thumper
06-04-2022, 05:10 PM
Ha! I just noticed our post counts ... not sure why I even looked at them, but we are PERSACTLY 1500 posts apart .... well, once I post this, I guess it's be 1501. ;)