PDA

View Full Version : Question

BarryBobPosthole
06-04-2022, 06:18 PM
Is there some universal law that says all pharmicists have to be complete assholes to graduate pharmacy school?

I don’t think I’ve had an interaction with a single one that didn’t make me want to put a popknot on their head. And I grew up with a small town pharmicist that my parents used like a doctor. When one of us would get sick, my parents would call Charlie Lyons at Lyons Drug and he’d fill them a script for what we needed.

What a vocation full of buttholes.

BKB

quercus alba
06-04-2022, 07:06 PM
I feel that way about game wardens but I've never had a bad experience with a pharmacist that I can recall. All I've dealt with have been personable and helpful. It's only every non pharmacist I deal with that are jack wagons.

So many asshats so little time :smash

Chicken Dinner
06-04-2022, 10:35 PM
I can’t say as I’ve ever had any interaction with a pharmacist other than name and date of birth. Good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb
06-05-2022, 10:10 AM
They have always answered any question I've asked, the most recent on came from a young lady Pharmacist .
I asked her about "Prevagen", she replied " Expensive Snake Oil"

Thumper
06-05-2022, 02:17 PM
I have a buddy who’s a pharmacist. He moved a couple hours north of here a few years back, so we don’t see much of him anymore. Younger guy actually, nephew of a good friends of ours. A group of us went on a cruise together about 15 years ago. Decent guy.

My old hunting partner (passed away a few years ago) was a pharmacist, but decided to go to med school and become a doctor many, many years ago. He had his own practice here and was my personal doctor for about 10-15 years before I started using the VA. I remember the last time we went deer hunting together, he was so fed up with the malpractice insurance, he was seriously considering closing his practice and going back into pharmacy. One of the nicest guys you’d ever want to know and he’d give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it.

Maybe it’s just an Okie thing. ;)

LJ3
06-06-2022, 03:06 PM
I have a buddy who’s a pharmacist. He moved a couple hours north of here a few years back, so we don’t see much of him anymore. Younger guy actually, nephew of a good friends of ours. A group of us went on a cruise together about 15 years ago. Decent guy.

My old hunting partner (passed away a few years ago) was a pharmacist, but decided to go to med school and become a doctor many, many years ago. He had his own practice here and was my personal doctor for about 10-15 years before I started using the VA. I remember the last time we went deer hunting together, he was so fed up with the malpractice insurance, he was seriously considering closing his practice and going back into pharmacy. One of the nicest guys you’d ever want to know and he’d give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it.

Maybe it’s just an Okie thing. ;)

Tell me you have nothing to contribute without telling me you have nothing to contribute :D

#IllSeeMyselfOut

Thumper
06-06-2022, 04:45 PM
Tell me you have nothing to contribute without telling me you have nothing to contribute :D

Well excuuuuse me Mr. Hitandrunoncepermonth! The title to the thread is “Question”. I thought I pretty much answered the question, which is actually the first sentence of the post. I guess I should just make the answer short and simple so you’ll understand. How about, “NO”. Does that meet your requirements? ;)

LJ3
06-07-2022, 01:48 PM
I love you. Just you, though. Not the rest of these fuckwagons.