PDA

View Full Version : Just passing by!

Sunshine
09-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Glad to see you internet axe murders are still alive. Hope you are doing well? I'm good now. Was two days from dying in December. Ok now. Tig and Lamont are still with me. Lamont is on his last leg. Having grand-mall seizures, so working with the vet, to try and stop them. Has slowed way down and spends most of his time sleeping. Family is good. Son Ken is expecting in March. They lost the first one (in her trimester) three years ago, so we are all holding our breath if tis one will make it. Property and animals are doing well. Just wanted to say hi. Take care. :)

DeputyDog
09-01-2022, 10:23 PM
Don’t just pass through, stick around. We’ve missed you.

Glad to hear that you’re doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
09-02-2022, 07:36 AM
Sunshine? Sunshine? Sounds familiar. Do I know you?

Seriously girl, it’s great to see you dropping in. My email and phone number haven’t changed, so if you’re ever hanging around with nothing better to do, give me a shout. I never quit luvin’ ya’! Sorry to hear about Ken and his wife. Dang, I still picture him as a kid! Glad the mutts are still with you, even though the conditions aren’t all that favorable. WTH happened in December? Has John retired yet? How’s the property coming along? So many questions!

BarryBobPosthole
09-02-2022, 08:08 AM
CheriWa! Great to hear from you and glad to hear the puppers are doing their thing still. Stay in touch!
BKB

Bwana
09-02-2022, 10:56 AM
Welcome back!

LJ3
09-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Hi Sunny!