PDA

View Full Version : Most of you will soon be labeled as crazy, insane

Buckrub
02-28-2013, 12:33 AM
http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...id=msnhp&pos=2

Doctors are testifying to the US Congress that Gun Ownership is a Mental Health issue. This doctor has told Congress that. So, since one doctor told such an August Body as the US Congress this, then it must be true, right?

This appeals greatly to the "We Must Be Safe" crowd...........and that crowd is growing. They trust Doctors. Never mind that this guy probably represents 5% of doctors, most of whom hunt (in the South). This one is outspoken,and "Our" doctors are not. Doctors have decided that we can't smoke, can't overeat, can't eat fatty foods, can't drink cokes, can't eat sugar........all these have become moral issues somehow. You're immoral if you are not healthy! Soon you will be immoral if you are crazy enough to own a gun. You watch and see.

Tick Tock.

"Guns are a Mental Health Issue" this guy says. Guess where that leads!!! It leads to the conclusion that "Insane people have guns"........which leads to "We can't let the crazies have guns". If you own a gun you must be crazy and crazies have to be stopped from owning guns. Say it any way you want. It sounds logical to them.

I guess I'm crazy to even see problems here............... either way, I'm full nutsoid.