PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 6

quercus alba
10-04-2022, 11:58 PM
12-4 last week. 57-22 ytd (72.1%)

Tennessee at LSU: It grieves my heart to have to pick Tennessee to win at anything but I think Tenn has too much firepower for LSU. Vols 31-21.

TCU at Kansas: I'm rooting for Kansas this year but I think the Toads take this one on the road 30-23

Arkansas at Mississippi State: Worst passing defense in the history of organized sports against a Mike Leach coached team at home, what do you think will happen? State 51-10

Texas vs. Oklahoma: The shootout has lost a little of it's luster, sorry Barry but I'm gonna take the Horns 28-27.

Purdue at Maryland: If I pick Purdue they lose, If I don't pick them they win. Boilers 26-20

Auburn at Georgia: Auburn isn't really horrible....I tell a lie they really are horrible, Georgia 28-17

Texas Tech at Oklahoma State: This has the potential to be one of the better games of the weekend. I'm gonna go Okie Dokie st at home 33-27

Virginia Tech at Pitt: What can I say Hank? Pitt 31-20

Ohio State at Michigan State: Suckeyes 49-21

BYU vs. Notre Dame: Catholics 23-21

Kansas State at Iowa State: Homber will be happy, Kstate 31-24

Texas A&M at Alabama: Faggies have the money Bama has Saban. Tide wins a closer than expected 33-21

Florida State at NC State: Wolfpack 24-17

I have finally accepted the truth and freely admit that Sam Pittman is not going to lead us to the promised land. Much like Mike Anderson, he's a really good guy but a really mediocre coach. I'll just take my bag and go to the back of the bus

Chicken Dinner
10-05-2022, 07:51 AM
I like what I’m hearing from the Wolfpack after the Clemson loss. They are pissed off and not making any excuses. That spells trouble for an FSU team that has been playing over their heads. I expect Tech will start playing better as they figure out who they are with the new coach. But, it won’t be this weekend at Pitt. I’ll also take BYU over ND as I just don’t like ND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
10-05-2022, 11:32 AM
I do like the pic, not sure I agree but I like it nonetheless. There's a lot of parity in the Big12 this year, OSU seems to be in a clear drivers seat but they have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

BarryBobPosthole
10-05-2022, 03:51 PM
I wouldn’t pick them either, QA. But I’m sure as hell gonna root for ‘em. The Hogs I mean.

The Sooners gonna beat the brakes offa the Whorns. Hide and watch.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Man, that was ugly Posthole…

quercus alba
10-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Saturday afternoon thoughts:

1) Georgia isn’t a top five team right now. May not even be a top five in the SEC
2) Venables and Pittman are both finding out that being a first time head coach at a power five school ain’t a walk in the park.
3) Unless something drastic happens Arkansas will not make a bowl game
4) without doubt Jimbo is the most overpaid coach in CFB
5) 13180
6) thank goodness for Eric Mussleman

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2022, 08:44 AM
OU Sooners. What a disaster. They sure talked a good game all off season. Hopefully, Vulnerables has a defensive plan that actually gets a stop here and there.

BKB

DeputyDog
10-09-2022, 09:13 AM
I wasn’t able to watch the Purdue game because we were doing birthday things for with my daughter in Indy all weekend, but was trying to follow along by ESPNGamecast on my phone. Does anyone know if they got very lucky or did Maryland get royally screwed at the end of that game?

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Maryland got royally screwed. But, a win is a win.

DeputyDog
10-09-2022, 06:58 PM
I haven’t seen any video. Was it a legit penalty?

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2022, 07:06 PM
I’m admittedly only going by what the local sports people are saying as Maryland is dead to me since they joined the Big 10. They got screwed against Michigan as well and the locals are getting a complex.