PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 7

quercus alba
10-11-2022, 12:22 AM
13-0 last week 70-22 ytd 76.1%

Baylor at West Virginia: I think Baylor may struggle with the Mountaineers at least early. Aranda is a good coach and I think he'll figure out a way to win it on the road. Bears 35-24

Penn State at Michigan: I foresee a very hard fought old school battle with the Wolverines prevailing 26-17

Auburn at Ole Miss: Auburn is due to beat someone but I don't think it's gonna be the Rebel/black bear/landsharks. They're saving that for the Hogs. Old Miss 31-16

Kansas at Oklahoma: If you had told me three months ago that I would be picking Kansas over Oklahoma I would have slowly put some distance between us because crazy people are unpredictable. O how the mighty have fallen.......Jayhawks 34-24

Iowa State at Texas: I'm probably gonna regret this but I think the Cyclones are going to upset Texas. State 30-24

Miami (Fla.) at Virginia Tech: The Canes have underachieved regardless of who is coaching in recent years. The trend continues this weekend. Hokies win at home 28-27

Alabama at Tennessee: My heart says this is the year for Tennessee then I look at the the 307 yds per game their pass defense is giving up to powerhouses like Ball st and Akron. Then toss in LSU and Florida who have virtually no passing attack and my mind says Bryce Young will carve them up like a Thanksgiving turkey if he plays. I'm gonna say the Vol losing streak to the Tide goes to 17. Bama 38-35

Oklahoma State at TCU: Two teams that epitomize the Big 12....tons of offense, ounces of defense. Toads 41-35

NC State at Syracuse: I think the loss of your QB is going to cause some problems and to be honest the Dorning Defense hasn't really lived up to it's billing. I'm going to take the Orange at home 27-24 Sorry Hank

Arkansas at BYU: I've never seen a team deflate the way the hogs did after the fumble against A&M then carry over for the next two weeks. I think the hogs rebound and play a little better this week but still fail to reach their objective in losing a close one. Coogs 56-7

LSU at Florida: With these two qbs there may not be a hundred yards passing between them. You can count on getting cheated out of your britches in the swamp so I'm going with the Gaytors 28-24

Clempson at Florida State: Ukulele is making a better QB that I thought he would but I think FSU keeps it relatively close. Tigers 30-21

Mississippi State at Kentucky: Caintuck QB Will Levis may be back this week and that will help but I think The Pirate and his horde of blood thirsty scalawags win it. Dawgs 30-23

Nebraska at Purdue: Deputy, if y'all let me down this week I'm going to relegate the Boilers to the practice squad next week. Purdue 35-24

Chicken Dinner
10-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Tough games to pick for the ACC this week. Clemson is FSU’s third tough game in a row. I’d like to see an upset but I won’t bet on it. NC State gets two big weapons back on offense but the QB is likely out. I still like the Wolfpack as I don’t think Syracuse has shown much this year despite their record. Sadly, I’ll take the ‘Canes over the Hokies. The glory days of this match up are definitely in our review mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
10-13-2022, 09:40 PM
Man, just me and you this week Vince. I guess our resident Sooner isn’t used to losing three in a row like we are ‘cause he’s gotten pretty quiet.

P.S. whatever you do don’t mention the Cardinals to him right now.

BarryBobPosthole
10-15-2022, 10:18 AM
Tennessee and Bama looks real good. And the Oklie Doklies playing the christian purple horny ass frogs should be another. I think we’ll wake up enough to beat Kansas. I mean, its homecoming. Gotta have some pride somewhere. Plus their qb is out.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-15-2022, 10:32 AM
And 13-0 is amazing!

Chicken Dinner
10-15-2022, 11:37 AM
Tennessee was getting a lot of pregame love this morning due to questions about the health of Bama’s QB.

quercus alba
10-15-2022, 12:53 PM
I think Saban is milking that injury like a brindle Guernsey

Chicken Dinner
10-15-2022, 03:18 PM
Just saw where Leary, the Wolfpack’s QB, is having season ending surgery after all.

BarryBobPosthole
10-15-2022, 06:43 PM
What a game! Tennessee keeps answering.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-16-2022, 07:39 AM
Tennessee, Utah, Kentucky, TCU all big winners! I don’t know which I like most. Has to be Tenn. Love Heupel. Then again I’d root for the devil hiimself against USC. That was scweet!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-18-2022, 09:27 AM
How did I miss Stanford, a 16.5 dog, beating the Irish!?!

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2022, 09:38 AM
Them Arish won’t accept that for too long. Marcus Freeman mght want to lookfor a place for a soft landing.
BKB