PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? “News” is confusing these days!

Thumper
10-18-2022, 10:27 AM
I was reading my morning news feed and it many times shows the same stories, but from various sources. Here are a few headlines I received about the same story!

Two men wounded in ‘surprise’ bear attack while hunting in Wyoming

Grizzly Bear Seriously Injures Two Young Shed Hunters in Wyoming

2 college wrestlers ambushed in gruesome grizzly bear attack

Two Wyoming Students Mauled By Grizzly Outside of Cody

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2022, 10:47 AM
“Grizzly bear injured by bush in she-shed incident with two male wrestlers named Cody near mall.”

Combined them all in a more understandable format for ya.

You home yet?

BKB

Thumper
10-18-2022, 12:45 PM
No sir. Visiting family in Houston. At my bazillionaire bil’s ranch for a few days now, will return to Houston on Thursday (to sister and bil’s house) and my brother and SIL will head back to California. Friday, Lynn and I will head back toward Florida. Sister and BIL will be leaving for Vegas Saturday. It’s been a whirlwind tour!

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2022, 01:01 PM
Enjoy your last week on the road! Sounds like a great time.
BKB

Hombre
10-18-2022, 04:23 PM
Ok - I agree with the headline thing but the story that got me yesterday was "Boston University Covid researchers combine omicron spike protein with original virus test strain on mice". The article went on to say that mice infected with the original omicron Ba.1 variant had mild symptoms and all survived, but, the spiked version had an 80% death rate.

quercus alba
10-18-2022, 05:25 PM
You’d think after Covid these imbeciles would have figured out everyone loses in germ warfare. Why in Sam Hill do you want to play God with this kinda stuff?